Howling Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling Balto

A friendly fan site for Balto and animal lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not Accepted (All Welcome)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:17 pm

Tersa raised her head. "Y-yeah...I guess..." she said quietly. Suddenly she paused for a good 2 minutes. "Zack?" she blushed as she spoke his name, "Fire....? You never...well, I mean I didn't know that..." she glanced up at their faces. "I didn't know your father...wasn't...um..." She cast her gaze down at the ground, hoping they could finish her sentence. Tersa was completely upset with her father now for trying to set her up with Krak, but she couldn't possibly imagine him not being there.
Back to top Go down
http://balto4me.forumsrealty.com/index.htm
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:03 pm

oh Its Ok Tersa yea our dad is dead But its Alright mom raised us up to be who we are now But Its had sometimes because dad was always there for us as pups but when he died It was not to much different because we were still young. Fire asked Fo a hug Thinking of his father brought tears to his eyes He hoped tersa Would hug him for awhile
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 6:59 pm

er, bump? Nobu c'mon! It's your post! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:14 am

OCC: Sorry Razz

Zack stared at Fire, he wanted to cry too, but he contained his tears and walked away from Tersa and Fire then he lay down,wondering if things would be different if his father was still alive.

"I'm so tired!...we have been walking for a long time and we still don't know where they are, maybe they just died...I suggest we go back to the village, besides, if they're still alive sooner or later something will kill them, we don't even know what kind of animals live here..." Said Krak, still walking with Khannah looking for Tersa and the two wolves.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:29 am

FIre was still Holding tersa Tight He let her go then said Thanks I really needed A hug I just want things to be normal and not hard for us espcially you
He walked over to zack still sad about his father Hey can we talk together zack? I know you new dad longer then me Can you tell me What he was like?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 7:38 pm

occ: xD thanks Nobu!

Khannah turned her head over to Krak's direction and was silent for a minute. "Did you just say...what I think you just said....?" she purred, turning around to face Krak. "I don't think you've gotten the memo here," She she said, searing into Krak's eyes. She shot over to him and pinned him into the dirt. "We are not abandoning this mission." she hissed. "You will not be going back to your adorable little village until I am sure that Female is not ever to be heard from again." she leaned in closer. "...Understand?" she seethed through her fangs.

Tersa smiled at Fire. "Anythingfor a friend." She turned to Zack, who seemed just as down as Fire had. Her ears drooped as she felt their sadness and she padded over to them. "...Yes, would you tell us Zack?" she asked quietly, sitting down near him and cocking her head sweetly to one side.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 8:56 pm

Fire lay His head on his brothers Back He said Its ok if you do not want to tell me Ill undrstand its hard though mother hates us dad died too soon We are alone But atleast we hae the most beautiful dog in the world with is and thats all that matters
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:58 pm

Zack looked at Fire and Tersa, he knew they really wanted to know about their dad, he sighed and look at his paws."He was the coolest wolf that has ever existed...he always played with me and he always took care of me and mom too, no matter what happened he was always there for us..." - He made a short pause, tears wanted to fall from his eyes, but he contained them and continue talking.- " He was a great wolf and a great leader...but most important...he was a great father..." By this time, Zack could no longer contain himself and tears started falling, he turned his head away from Fire and Tersa so they couldn't see him cry.

Krak tried to get Khannah off him, but she was too strong."Ok ok...I-I'm sorry, I'm just saying...this territory is so huge, they'll either get lost or get killed...and I haven't caught his scent yet...and I don't think you have caught it neither..."
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:34 am

Fire Said zack its ok you can cry its really hard ot having a dad aroud Fire went to his brother and Hugged him hoping that it might help. Tersa you can join in you do not have to feel strange just cause we are wolves
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 4:08 pm

Tersa cocked her head and pinned back her ears. "...Z-Zack?" she stammered awkwardly, lifting her muzzle to nuzzle his fur comfortingly, but she let it drop, blushing. Instead she took Fire's word and gingerly rested her head against Zack's shoulder blades. "You are both very brave..." she whispered. "I...I don't think I could live without my father. No matter how much of a pain he is-" her voice broke strangely as a lone tear left a fresh path of sheen across her cheek fur.

Khannah only glared silently back. "No..." she murmured after a moment. "...No, I haven't." she scowled and thrust herself away from Krak, padding off a few feet away to pace in tense, tight little circles. "They must have traveled too far already." she reasoned with herself, though not quietly enough to prevent Krak from overhearing. "I'm not losing my touch..." she breathed, turning to grin slyly at Krak, perhaps a forboding double meaning behind her sinister grin. "...so it must be them." she ended firmly, turning sharply to bounded swiftly off into the woods, not really waiting for Krak to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:40 pm

Fire saw her tear and He carefully licked her cheek To make her feel better. He Did love tersa alot aswell and wanted to be her mate but knew she loved zack and would be happy with her no matter what wolf she choose He was jut glad to be close to his friends. I wonder where mom is and how she is doin Fire said after awhile still holding tersa and zack close

OOC:Hey SW want to post about there mom again? only if you want to ofcourse!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:02 pm

occ: well, i was considering doing just that, however She is not involved in the story at this moment, so her presence is not needed. ;] Sorry, but I'm not going to post tonight either. =[ homework...><
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:08 pm

Thats ok SW but yo will post tonight right? its your turn!!!
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:50 pm

"Wa....wait for me!" - Shouted Krak running as fast as he could, but not enough to catch Khannah, he could barely see her now but he kept running because he didn't want to be alone in the middle of the territory.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 6:24 am

Fire was still with his to companions He asked tersa..Hey Tersa I have a question for you and I need to know what you think about it Fire said now blushing a litte but Lets do it alone. Be back zack he said
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 11:39 am

"Sure..."-Said Zack slowly, curious about what Fire wanted to ask Tersa, specialy after he noticed Fire blushing while talking, but he respected his little brother so he just kept thinking about their father, letting out a deep sigh.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 3:49 pm

Tersa exchanged a cautious glance with Zack after watching her friend Fire blush. She hesitated for a moment but then stood up. "Er, sure Fire." she said good-naturedly, an aprehensive smile across her face. She padded after Fire.

Khannah stopped shortly at a cross between the woods. She lifted er delicate nose to sample the air, and a malacious grin spread across her features. She looked back at her companion and lowered her eyelids in a confident way. "Do you know what this is.....?" she asked, sauntering up to a broken tree branch with a tuff of white hair on it. She chuckled quietly. "Things are looking up, Dog...." she murmured hollowly.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:03 pm

Krak stopped panting, then he lay down.-"Do...do you think we're close?...cause I won't be able to run like this forever..." He tried to sniff the air looking for Tersa's scent, but he couldn't catch anything,it could be because she was too far, or probably because he was too exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 5:36 pm

Fire led Tersa just a couple feet away. Ok Tersa Im just going to say this and feel free to reject the idea when Im Finished. I Have known you for ever almost and Well i was curious if um Maybe you wanted to be mates? I know Im not like zack in any way i mean im small and not very heavy but I Really like you and always have Then he looked down afraid tp see tersa's eyes. look Again its ok if you do not like me in that way or feel more like being with zack but thats all I had to say. Then he lay his head on his paws hoping she would tell him how she felt
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:36 pm

Tersa's breath caught in her throat for a breif moment. "Fire..." she began awkwardly, "y-you're a great guy...a great friend..." she looked up into Fire's eyes for emphasis. "and I'm flattered, really! But w-we can't do this...I-" she looked at the ground. "I like Zack." She gave a half-smile, hoping her friend would understand.

Khannah looked at Krak blankly. "Yes, yes..." she said distranctedly, hustling to catch the scent of Tersa on either side of her. "That Female's scent is all over this area...She's been here." she narrowed her eyes. "Let's go." She trotted slowly (for Krak' sake) in the direction of the wafting aroma of dog shampoo.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:43 pm

"Here we go again..."-Whispered Krak and then stood up slowly, glad that Khannah had slowed down.
"So...what are your plans for the wolves? Are you going to kill them slowly or something?" Asked Krak, trying to start a conversation with Khannah.

Last edited by Nobu-Balto on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 6:44 am

Oh..Fire said He looked down sadly but said thats ok I just wanted to ask he walked sadly away and sat down alone. He knew that he did not have a chance but wish he would have asked sooner but he knew that zack was going to be her mate and not him so he just sat alone not wanting to talk at the moment
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:30 pm

Tersa pinned her ears back and stood up as she watched her friend go. She took a hesitant step forward and opened her mouth to say something, but bit her lip and turned away before she could bring herself to say something awkward. With a strangely guilty and heavy heart, she turned around, her tail uncurled and swaying between her legs, and walked back to the shelter.

Khannah gave an inaudible growl, so low that it was almost in-tune with her breathing. She kept her eyes forward. "Proably." she simply stated in an airy tone, flicking her tail dismissivly. The cool edge to her voice made it difficult for anyone to tell if she was joking or not. She looked over her shoulder, letting her gold eyes skim over the red husky. "Why are you so curious?" she whispered, barely a breath. She lowered her silver eyelids, her amber eyes peering from underneath her dark eyelashes in a strangely dangerous way.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:55 pm

Zack watched both, Tersa and Fire walk away sadly, so he stood up and entered the shelter, slowly walking up to Tersa.
"Hey...uhmm...are you ok?" - He asked Tersa as softly as he could

Krak stopped and looked at her eyes, scared.-"No no...n-nothing, just...don't kill me please...I won't ask again, I swear..."
He continued walking slowly.
"Crazy beast..."-Whispered quietly Krak, trying not to be heard by Khannah, he sniffed again trying to get Tersa's scent, and this time he caught it adn realized Khannah was right, they could be closer to them than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 8:37 pm

Tersa was startled out of her own thoughts by Zack's voice. "O-oh." she said, a bit surprised. "N-no Zack. I'm fine..." she lied, throwing a sweet smile in his direction. She shook her head and sighed, knowing she couldn't lie to Zack. She padded over to him, feeling bold, and nudged her nose underneath his chin and sat down, feeling somehow safer. "I'm just worried about Fire..." she said quietly, looking down at her paws after a moment.

Khannah let out a quiet, low chuckle but said nothing in reply to Krak's oh-so-noble response. She shook her head. Only a few more days and she could rid herself of this burden of a dog. She turned over a few leaves as she walked nonchalantly, following Tersa's scent. They were only a few days ahead of them. Khannah veered off of the trail they were taking and descended into a glade where a small den was visible. She entered soudlessly, her glowing amber eyes soon the only visible aspect of her, besides the silver moonlit fur. "Get some rest, Dog." she murmured. "I think we can afford to give them a few day's head start."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Accepted (All Welcome)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling Balto :: Roleplaying Section :: Balto Roleplaying-
Jump to: