Howling Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling Balto

A friendly fan site for Balto and animal lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not Accepted (All Welcome)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:13 pm

Zack was surprised by Tersa's reaction, but he just hugged her because he knew she needed some company, she looked very sad and he didn't like to see Tersa like that.
"What happened with Fire?" - He asked, curious about what had happened that made both Tersa and Fire depressed.

"Finally...some rest...I don't deserve this kind of action, I should be back in the village with Tersa as my mate, but that's ok...soon those wolves will be history, and with full support from Tersa's old, dumb dad, I'll become the most respected dog in the whole village..."- He smiled with an evil and proud grin. -" I'm so intelligent I scare myself..."
Back to top Go down
https://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:40 pm

Tersa blancky stared up at Zack, deliberating upon wether she should inform him of what Fire had confessed to her. "I'm worried that....Fire may have...Er, he may be..." she clamped her mouth shut and stared at her paws. She did not want to betray her best friend. "I don't want him to get to attatchedto me." she said so quietly that her low whisper was barely audible anymore.

Khannah threw an icy glare at Krak. "You should start showing me and my kind some respect as well, Dog..." she grinned sinisterly, "or you may not return to the village to recive any yourself..." she chuckled cooly. She didn't care one way or another what wold become of Krak once he returned to his Village. She was only interested in her own wellfare at the moment, and that involved getting rid of Tersa at all costs.
Back to top Go down
http://balto4me.forumsrealty.com/index.htm
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:11 pm

Zack barely heard what she said, but he understood what she meant, and he also understood the difficult situation Tersa was having, so he smiled, trying to somehow make her feel better.
"Should I go talk to him?" - Asked Zack still smiling.

Krak's smile fadded, and he turned his head away from Khannah.
"Ha...the only thing your kind deserves is your heads place on my master's trophy room..." Whispered Krak so Khannah didn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 4:26 pm

Tersa smiled shyly and nodded her head. "He is my friend Zack...I just don't want him to get hurt." She looked at Fire's brooding form and shook her head sadly. "Thank you, Zack." She nudged him once, thanking him in her own way.

Khanna's acute sense of hearing was not enough for her to head Krak's disgruntled muterings. Her insides boiled with rage, not being able to know what he had thought. She kept on a calm face, but her narrow eyes seared with bright vengance. "Strange isn't it....?" she thoughtfully mused, "that you dogs are meerely a product of tamed wolves...that our strength, beauty, a grace have been diluted into fuzzy lap dogs who pathetically beg for their undeserved scrap of a meal?" She snickered. "How droll..."
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 9:09 pm

He smiled and licked Tersa's nose and blushed, then he turned around and walked up to Fire.
"Hey little brother....how are you?" - Asked Zack trying to sound friendly, he wanted to know how Fire felt, but he didn't want Fire to know Tersa had told him what he said to her earlier.

"bla bla...That you dogs are meerely product of tamed wolves, bla bla bla...." - Said Krak, making a bad imitation of Khannah's voice. He lay down, he was very tired but he didn't want to fall asleep because he didn't trust Khannah just for being a wolf, and he was too desperate to find Tersa, so he just entertained himself playing with his paws.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 3:57 pm

occ: Where's Fire? O_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Accepted (All Welcome)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling Balto :: Roleplaying Section :: Balto Roleplaying-
Jump to: