Howling Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling Balto

A friendly fan site for Balto and animal lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:09 pm

occ: (Still no idea what that means xD) Sorry Shadow wolfeh, I know you want a rotation but you don't get on 'till late (Where I am) ^^ And I want to keep Nobu entertained too =D
*Valko grinned and began to run aside both of the wolves. He looked to Inrana and wagged his tail, she was nice enough to tell him his name and that was all he needed right now. He looked at the male, with confused thoughts, the only reason that fight stopped was because of Inrana. It could be a problem "I'd best sleep with one eye open" His mind's voice muttered through his head. He wagged his tail and panted lightly. Scanning as-much of the area as fast as his eyes would move to look for shelter, but the snow covered canvas was difficult to see past, and most signs of shelter were covered. He kept looking, hoping to see some-thing soon.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:22 pm

occ: No problem guys. ^^

Inrana nodded and picked up her pace to a gracefull bound, pushing off steadily from the powdered earth beneath her. Her warm breath came in whisps of cool fog around her head. "I don't know how much longer I can keep this up..." she panted in a muted voice to herself, her legs a blurr of black and tan. "We'll just have to keep moving until we reach safe ground." Mustering even more strength with her new-found sense of urgency, she sped forward slightly, gaining momentum at the prostpect of safety.
Back to top Go down
http://balto4me.forumsrealty.com/index.htm
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:33 pm

Nobu was starting to feel how the weather was getting colder, he knew that they had to find a shelter soon, or they wouldn't survive. He looked everywhere, he had to find something quickly. He sniffed the air, at least the hunters were far again.
He looked at Inrana."it's going to be a very cold night...we must find a shelter quickly." He noticed Inrana's fatigue.-"Are you ok?...you look tired..."
Back to top Go down
https://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:40 pm

*Valko crouched and stared for a full ten seconds, his eyes were fixed on a small hill. He moved closer and pawed at it, jumping back when ice and snow crashed around his paws. He moved back cautiously and peered in. "I found some-thing!" The hill curved underneath it's summit and sloped inwards. He moved inside and wagged his tail, it looked good enough to be shelter, the Human's surely wouldn't look here, after all the last place they'd expect to find wolves, is under-ground. He began coaxing the others other and waiting for their approval or disapproval. "Will this do for tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 2:26 pm

Inrana snapped her head over to Nobu. "I'm fine," she said defensivly. Inrana disliked showing weakness, especially after what had happened. She fluffed up her fur, already feeling the chill of the winter night. She tunred to Valko with a hopefull expession, noticing the small burrow ingaved in the hillside. "Perfect!" she yapped, not waiting for Nobu's approval in desperation for warmth. She crawled inside, realizing it was a bit cramped inthe small burrow. She fidgeted inorder to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 2:37 pm

Nobu stared at Inrana, he didn't know why she had reacted like that, he walked slowly to the entrance but stopped, he looked back, thinking about going back at the hunters, then he remembered Inrana but his thoughts were interrupted by the cold breeze, he crawled inside too.
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 7:09 am

*Valko smiled at his discovery and crawled in, he wasn't so happy with it any-more..It was uncomfortably cramped. He squeezed further to the back and lay still, if he layed any further to the entrance, he wouldn't live to see day-light again. There was one thing good about it's size though: The air had become hot from their combined body heat, and his fur made it even warmer. "At-least what was turning to a blizzard wouldn't kill us" That oh so familiar voice in his head muttered. Valko would be the last one asleep, which would give him time to think. He still thought it strange that he could sound his own voice in his head, but if animals' and Humans' alike couldn't do it, would they have the ability to think? His eye-lids shut and enveloped him in a pitch-black nothing-ness. Suprisingly he was the first to fall in-to sleep's grasp.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:56 pm

Inrana glared at her two companions while they wren't paying attention. I swear...Those two are literally breathing my air!! She thought, letting out a frusterated huff of breath. It had become uncomftorably warm in the dense burrow, and as Inrana lay down she had suddenly become hyper-aware of the two. She pinnned back her ears sheepihly, avoiding eye-contact. She cleared her throat delicatly. "W-well..." she said quietly, a clear bell in the silence, "good night, I suppose." She swallowed a lump in her troat and turned around, facing the back wall of the den. Soon her quiet measured breath steadied and came and went like the ticking of a metronome.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:27 pm

"Good...night..." Said Nobu, he stared at Inrana for a while, then he tried to sleep too, he was very tired, but with any sound he would wake up and try to find who made the noise, afraid that not even their improvised and uncomfortable shelter would keep them safe from the hunters.
"Come on, don't be paranoic..." Whispered to himself, he closed one eye and after a few minutes fighting to keep the other eye open, he closed it too and finally fall asleep. The next morning, he woke up feeling very energetic, he checked the outside in case there were any hunters and when he was sure there was no danger, he struggled to get out of their shelter, when he made it to the exit, he stretched and sit down to wait for the others to wake up too.
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:30 pm

occ: Hey ^^ Sorry I haven't posted. I've been quite sick =C But I'm better now =D
*Valko's eyes snapped open and he crawled out of the makeshift den as quickly as possible. He panted and shook his head, noticing Nobu looking his way, he could see he was confused "Uh..bad dream" He shook his head again and cringed. Then looked around "So," he said, trying to get rid of what would be an awkward silence "Any sign of those Human's?.." He brought his gaze on Inrana, making a short, heavy sigh. "Still asleep huh?..She'd best wake up soon, I don't want to stay in one place with those hunters around" Valko pawed at the snow and looked up "Oh hey! It's stopped" He grinned and wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:48 pm

occ: Don't worry Redwolf, I'm glad you feel better now.

Nobu rolled his eyes and walked over to Valko."She'll sleep as much she needs to, she's tired, so you better not disturb her if you don't want me to get angry, and about the hunters...they don't worry me, I can fight them whenever they want." He lay down near the entrance of the den waiting for Inrana to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 7:35 pm

occ: It's ok Big Red. ^^ I went to a football game on Sunday and caught a nasty cold. I've been out all week! -_-"

Inrana's ear twitched as a cool gust intruded her snug sleeping space. She pulled her slender legs up closer to her stomach in response. "Morning already...?" she grumbled, clearly miffed. She opened one red eye and immediatly squinted against the glare of the snow upon the earth, then noticed Valko and Nobu outside having a dicussion. She pulled herself up and sat primly on her haunches, wrappping her creamy tail around her small black paws. She gave a sly smile. "Morning boys," she lilted, cocking her head in an unknowingly alluring mannor. "Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 8:03 pm

Nobu smiled when he saw Inrana coming out and immediatley walked to her."Good morning, I have to say it was kind of uncomfortable in there, but I had a good sleep,how about you? Did you sleep well?"
He kept smiling at her, now they would be able to keep moving, which would give them more advantage over the hunters, even though, Nobu was a little bit worried since he didn't know where the hunters were anymore.
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:46 pm

*Valko carried on staring in-to the woods, leaning his head forward "..Bad dreams, but, I slept--at-least" He smiled and turned to look at Inrana "I hope you've both slept well. We'll need it," He smiled and wagged his tail "Gah....Nobu, Inrana. It looks like fog is starting to build..Have you hunted in fog before? We'll need to unless you want to go the day with-out food.." He rose to his paws and stretched. "The hunters have probably set up camp further on," Valko let out a low groan while he strecthed "so we should be okay to hunt in this vicinity" He waited for them both to give their approving grace.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:14 pm

Inrana pinned one ear back and raised a brow in response to Nobu's eagerness. "I slept well, thank you." she replyed cordialy(sp). She flicked her head to face valko when he started to speak, her eyes clouded somewhat. "Oh...I didn't even notice the fog," she stated half-heartedly, gazing into the gloom. She stood, "Well, hunting should be...fine, I guess. No different than any other hunt." She looked onward into the forrest, her stomach faintly growling.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 10:40 am

Nobu felt quite hungry, and even though he wanted to gain advantage from humans, he knew they would have to eat someday."Ok, let's hunt, but we should do it quickly , we don't know where are those humans and we don't want to get caught by one while we hunt."
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:51 am

occ: Sorry I took so long again you two =( Relationships are time consuming. xD Wouldn't give it up for any-thing though ^^

*Valko looked and Nobu and smiled "Heh, you got that right," He grinned and looked out in-to the forest "Okay, let's try not to get too far apart, we could easily get lost in the fog, and we could run in-to the Human's if we track each-other by scent." He turned his eyes to Inrana and pawed a little at the floor, "Ready to go?" He wagged his tail gazed in-to the sky, imagining him-self getting food to his stomach.

occ: Sorry again both of you =C I'll try and get my posts in quicker.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 8:53 pm

Nobu rolled his eyes at Valko and without hesitating he headed towards the fogonly looking back once to make sure they followed, when he was a little bit deep he stopped and tried to find the escence of Inrana and Valko.
" Come on! We have to be fast!" He said
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:29 pm

occ: Gah! >< I'm sooo sorry! I didn't know anyone had posted... Embarassed

Inrana flicked her ear back and replyed in a level tone, "Yeah. Sure." She shrugged and trotted ahead, a step of two in between Valko and Nobu. She wrinkled her nose irritatedly as the fog obscured her vison. "I can't see a thing!" She growled, stopping in a clearing to look at Nobu, but realizing he was nowhere to be found. She stuck her tail between her legs. "N-nobu? ...Valko?" She called into the gloom, not getting a response. Inrana took a hessitant towards the trees, not picking up any smell from either of the two.
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:18 pm

occ: I'm so, so sorry you two =C I didn't realise any-one posted until yesterday. And I would have posted then but I wasn't..in my best mood.

*Valko's ears perked up, hearing a faint call.. His tail twitched and he spun round, staring in-to the mist. "Inrana..." He muttered. He ran to Nobu and looked around quickly "Nobu, we've lost Inrana. We need to go find her" He said calmy in-to Nobu's ear. He sniffed the air, trying to catch a scent and whimpered when he had no luck. He span round frantically and whined, worried that Inrana had been hurt, or worse, caught by the hunters. He couldn't leave a companion behind.*

Last edited by Redwolf on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:14 am

Nobu frowned and looked around trying to find Inrana, he was running blind hoping he would find her, but then he realized how risky it was to just run without knowing where he was going.He stopped and looked around again desesperately, but no sign of Inrana yet.
"Inrana!!!!" - Shouted Nobu as hard as he could, he knew that was something stupid to do since he didn't know if he would catch the attention of a dangerous creature, but he knew eventually they'd have to face something dangerous, and if he could find Inrana at least they would be able to face it together instead of having to do it alone. He waited nervously for Inrana's response, hopping she could find him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:12 pm

Inrana flicked her head behind her, hearing Nobu's voice seemingly close by. At the exact moment she started pading towards his voice, a loud snapping sound came from behind her. She immediatly smelled smoke and leather, and her hackles started to stand on end. Inrana made a mad dash for the thicket, where she raced into the fog blindly until she smaked head-first into a large tree trunk. As she struggled to stand up, dizzy and a small puncture wound crowning her forhead, she willed her slender limbs to propel her forward. While she meandered along, dizzy and aching, she continued to call out "Nobu! Valko?" desperatly. As the night drew on she grew more and more restless, a sinking feeling in her gut constantly telling her that she was hopelessly lost. Fuled by this thought, Inrana started to run wildly again, the ground flying beneath her feet and pain trobbing in her temples.

occ: ha ha...Inrana's such a clutz. =p
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:30 pm

*Valko groaned and paced in circles trying to pick up a scent. He heard a noise close by and sniffed. It was no wolf, he turned to Nobu and whimpered, "There's some-thing over there..." He whispered, throwing his head slightly to it's direction. He crouched and whispered "You find Inrana and I'll find out what it is." He figured Nobu must be most worried for Inrana by the look on his face. So Valko decided he would tackle what-ever lurked in the mist, "Go." He smiled at Nobu and wagged his tail. "I'll be fine, if I get in-to too much trouble I'll run, and we can meet up later, near the den we used" He began moving slowly towards the unknown prescense. Keeping his body low and his tail flat behind his hind. Since he had no idea what he could be sneaking over to, he doubted charging at it would be the best idea.*
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 2:39 pm

Nobu ran again to find Inrana, after running through the fog without direction for a few minutes, he finally saw what appeared to be Inrana's silhouette,he walked towards it and smiled when he saw it was, indeed, Inrana.
"Inrana!...oh my god, I'm so glad I found you...y-you're injured....come on,we have to get out of this fog, do you think you can make it?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 7:59 pm

Inrana had colapsed, lying forlornly on the dirt ground. She hoisted her upper body up wih her front legs when she saw Nobu approac out of the fog, wobbling considerably. A happy gasp escaped her lips, but was quieted by more pain. "I...I think so,"she squeaked, wincing as pain shot up her body and into her head. She proped herself up again and thrust up, swooning from side to side as she tryed to gain her composure. She shook herself off gently so as not to disturb her inguries. "H-how did you find me??" She asked amazed, her tail studdering with relief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling Balto :: Roleplaying Section :: Other Roleplaying-
Jump to: