Howling Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling Balto

A friendly fan site for Balto and animal lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Balto's family

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

Balto's family - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:06 am

BCC: I'm so scared a cuple of big earth queicks were in my town. affraid Last night there was a big one, my bronze Medal fel on my head ouch.
OCC:
Yeah raide what is your answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.balto-world.aforumfree.com
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:54 am

OCC: I don't blame ya that would scare me too
BIC: "Answer us you coward!" Marrok growls
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:42 pm

One of the evil wolves looked at winter and smiled."You must be winter...you are quite famous between wolves, most of them look up to you...you should help wolves...real wolves..." He looked at Balto and his brothers and then back at winter" Why is such an idol helping this mixed...things, we are superior, you know it...so go back to your den and let us take care of these mistakes from nature."
Back to top Go down
https://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:38 pm

Kaya and Marrok glared growling but saying nothing. If a fight was going to happen they were ready for it
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:01 am

Cause I dont want to help wolves like you. The eavel wolves. No. They are good puppies and I want to help them.

Darzy looked at Balto. "Balto what are we going to do. They are evil, have sharp fangs, and claws. Thet leavs a question, how the heck does he know Winter."

Be gone from our land.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:22 am

"That's not important right now worry about it later" marrok whispered to darzy
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:56 pm

"OK."She started growling at the wolves.

Just leave s alone!!
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:22 pm

"Yeah leave already!" Marrok and Kaya growled at the enemy wolves
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:22 pm

The evil wolf frowned."As you wish, Winter...you shall then perish along with those pathetic excuses of wolves....It's a pitty that a great wolf like you chooses death over helping the pure breed." With a single gesture of his head, the evil wolf ordered the others to attack and so they did. All the evil wolves jumped on Winter's pack, fighting with no intention to stop until they were all lying without life on the ground. Raiden and the evil pack's leader walked away from the fight and limited themselves to watch the action.

Raiden smiled at the evil wolf."They have no opportunity against your pack. I appreciate your help, Ragnarok...Those hybrids must learn to stay out of our way, too bad Darzy didn't realized she belonged to me. She's not like those mixed dorks, but she still helps them..."

Ragnarok smiled evily at Raiden."Well...maybe we can make her learn that lesson, even if we have to force her..."

Raiden smiled, understanding what Ragnarok was planning to do."Ok, get her...but try not to hurt her, and if any of her friends tries to stop you from bringing her to me...kill them with no mercy."

Ragnarok laughed."Your father has always been a loyal member to our pack, even when we sent him as a spy to Aniu's pack, he never lost his honor. I hope you follow his steps and become one of us."

"Don't worry Ragnarok...I will...now go get her!"

Ragnarok walked around the fighting area and with a quick move, he grabbed Darzy with his teeth and took her far into the woods.

Raiden watched Ragnarok go away with Darzy, he smiled and followed them.

Balto watched Ragnarok getting away with Darzy." Nooooooooo!!!" He ran to their direction, but an evil wolf hit him and bit his back. Balto felt a pain he had never known, he could feel the wolf's teeth getting deeper into his back making him scream in pain.

Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Marrok and Kaya jumped on the wolves. Marrok attacking the one who bit Balto and Kaya attacking the one who was stealing Darzy making the wolf let go of her. "Go get out of here" she said to Darzy.
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:44 pm

The wolf was pulling darzy's leg. She turneg quikly, so she grabed his face with her teath. "Let go Stupid" She talked whail she was holding his face.

Aniu "Raivened" up and she saw Raiden sitting. She flyed with out raiden seeing er so she grabed his back with her claws.

The wolf letted go of Darzy's leg and she bit him a few times. "Winter!!!"

Winter was fighting realy good. She didn't have a single scar on her. But a wolf jumped on her and gave her 3 good bites. "Why you little..."
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:02 pm

While in the mist of battle Kaya and Marrok had managed to chase off a bunch of wolves but got hurt and fell unconscious
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:34 am

"Marrok, Kaya! Oh no" Darzy saw raiden trying to get out of Aniu's claws. "Now's ma chance" She raned and bited Raiden a few times.

Winter yelled "Darzy behind y..." A nother wolf hited her.

Darzy saw Ragnarok behind her." Help" He was realy scary, but if he wasn't eavel she wold say that he was good looking. "What do you want from us"

Aniu saw an eavel wolf killing one of her's "That's enough!" She leted go of Raiden. Then she howled and everyones legs frozen.

"Wat the... Aniu"

"Quiet! Now that we're all calm tell me something Raiden. How did you find us?"

Darzy was near Raiden and Ragnarok. " Aniu could you move ma please."

Of corse Darzy" She made some kind of glow and darzy flew in the air. She was near Marrok and Kaya.

Com on guys your still with us. Arent... you?
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:54 am

Marrok and Kaya did not respond
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:04 am

Oh man what now.

Tell us how did you find us and why are you invading ur land.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Raiden laughed at winter and ignored her, then he looked at Aniu, but he was laughing no more, now he had an angry face."What does it matter how I found you? My revenge will be complete very soon, not even your pathetic mate...that dog got what he deserved, he was no challenge for our wolves.You can't do anything to protect these pups now, Aniu."

The other evil wolves gasped in surprised when Raiden mentioned Aniu's name, including Ragnarok."Aniu?!? But...but she....but she is dead, everybody knows that, this can't be good."
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:52 am

"Raiden! You hev never bean more wrong!" Aniu lifted her head and she howeled realy loud and scarry. One of the eavel wolfes fell on the grownd shaking in fear.

Marrok and Kaya woke up and yumped on their feet. Averyonne could move again. Raiden jumped to bite Balto he was stoped by Darzy's voice.

"Raiden stop"! she allmoast sstarted crying. " If it will make it up to youm Don't hurt anyone, but take me where ever you want. Just stop please."

All af the wolves looked at Darzy.

"No Darzy that's not what you want".

It is now. I don't want anyone hurt because of me. Just take me and leav OK!" She was still crying.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:29 am

Raiden stopped and looked at Darzy, then he smiled."Then it's done deal...you will come with us and join the pack as my mate, and I will let these loosers live. But if any of your friends tries something stupid, they'll be attacked with no mercy."

"Darzy, no...you can't do this..., come on, don't let him win." Balto walked to Darzy but was tackled by a huge wolf, he slowly stood up

Raiden looked at Balto."Heh...How pathetic, you just don't seem to understand, I win, you lose, Balto...I told you I wouldn't stop until I get Darzy, and you should thank her, if it wasn't for the deal Darzy and I just made, I would've already killed you...You have always been nothing but a waste of time, Balto...Do you really think you would be were you are if it wasn't because everyone is always helping you? You are useless Balto, just like the rest of your family..."

"Shut up!!!"Balto felt a huge rage and jumped on Raiden but another wolf bit Balto and threw him aggresively to the ground, he tried to stand up but he recieved lot of damage, he finally was able to stand up but his legs were very weak.

Raiden shook his head in disapprovement."No no no, Balto...why do you even try? We have a deal, remember? I take Darzy without resistance and you live...Is that too complicated for someone like you to understand?"
He smiled and turned around, back to Darzy."Well my dear...should we go now? I had so much fun with your friends, but now is time for us to leave."
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:07 am

"Just till I say good beye". She nuzzled Balto. "Teke care Balto". She walked behind Raiden.

Aniu raivend up so no one should see her. She was folowing them but they couldn't see her.

Winter starred where Darzy desapeared. She just turned around and walked awaj.

Winter. Just like that"

"She'l be fine"

"How do you know" One male wolf asked.

I know"

Well there has got to be a reason"

"No reason"

Ther has got to be a reason. and eyplain how did Ragnarok Knew you

He just did."

Oh pleease how?!"

Winter jelled "Cause I was his mate."

"What"

"Huh. The same thing happend to me when I was joung. Ragnarok took me away. There they were violent not just to me but to some other female wolves. One day I killed Ragnarok's brother, and that night I escaped. They never saw me again. But the wolves that came were just the half of a pack."

So that's how he knew you.

When everyone leaved just Balto, Marrok, Kaya and Winter stajed.

Balto dear she'll be fine I know that." She looked the puppie with tears in his eyes. You mother will teke care of all.

The land Darzy came in was big and scarry. It was a big forest.

Darzy saw aniu up. She waited to se what will happen to her.

Aniu flew down on a tree. She was watching the eavel wolves.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:52 pm

"Mom will keep an eye on her" Kaya says to Balto to reassure him
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:20 pm

And what ever happens we're on your side". Winter looked at balto. Com on now. I have something to show you. Come with me. Marrok and Kaya you can come too.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:19 pm

Marrok and Kaya nodded
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:41 am

Darzy was shaking in fear. She wated to se what wil happen to her.

Winter and the puppies came to a watter fall it the shape on a fang. "here it is".
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:11 am

Raiden and the evil wolves were walking back to the rest of their pack, with a big smile fro their victory. When they finally arrived, everybody stared at Darzy.

"Are we going to follow the tradition with these female you brought?" Ragnarok eyes looked right into Darzy's. the he showed his teeth and let out a weak growl.

"And what does this...tradition...is about?" Raiden growled at Ragnarok, he didn't want him getting too close to Darzy, he had a reputation of killing wolves, females and males with no reason, and he didn't want someone like Ragnarok to hurt Darzy.

Ragnarok laughed and walked away from Darzy." Well, she gives you pups to continue your family and then, well...hehehe...We slowly kill her, for she becomes... useless!" Ragnarok jumped in front of Darzy and landed so close to her, their noses almost touched.

Raiden inmediately growled and jumped between them, forcing Ragnarok to back off."No, I want her alive, besides, I could use her against little Balto, he is crazy for her, and that gives us a chance to finish him and what's left of his family."

Ragnarok growled, but then smiled again."So you are killing them even though you made a deal to let them die?...You really amaze me Raiden, you are just as intelligent as your father, how do you plan to kill the hybrids?"

"Well, I say we capture first Balto's sister, Kaya, that will drive Balto and his brother Marrok crazy, then we capture Marrok and when Balto gets so insane he looses his mind...we kill the three of them..."

Balto admired the scene, the waterfall was truly amazing, the most wonderful scene he had ever seen, he looked at Winter." What is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:16 am

"Whait thet wasn't the deal" she was acting cause she knew that Aniu hears all. "We had a deal".

Ani was still on the brenches.

"I'm glad you asked Balto. This is the fang fal. As you can se it looks like a fang. Once every 6 years the spirits of the fang fall chose a wolf who will they give power for 6 years. I was one, but now it's time for me to step back, and all of those powers I discovered stay with me, I don't get any new onces" She looked at the fall." But your time has comed. You posses the power of the "Silver wolf's" fang. Balto you can live a life that every wolf wants, for now you are the fanged wolf." Winter walked with the puppies. They got near some sort of a pool" Now Balto here are some powers you will posses". Everything that winter said was in pictures in the pool." You will have speed, strenght, might, and you could see what will happen in places far away. To all of these wolves you are nothing. But I see one day you will save a town. You will be a hero. You will save the life of someone that means much to your love Balto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Balto's family
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling Balto :: Roleplaying Section :: Balto Roleplaying-
Jump to: