Howling Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling Balto

A friendly fan site for Balto and animal lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Balto's family

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

Balto's family - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:24 pm

"Hi Dad" Marrok says before chowing down on his share of the meal.
As Marrok ate Kaya smiled noticing Darzy but frowned when Raiden appeared. "Hey Darzy" She said she also knew her brother Balto had a secret crush Darzy she couldn't help but feel bad for her brother
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:21 pm

OOC: Hey, I'm moving to another house so probably I won't be able to log in for a few days, even though I'll log in as soon as I can and I'll try to post whenever I'm able
Back to top Go down
https://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:33 am

OOC: OK Nobu Very Happy Kodi can take Balto until you return and I'l take Raiden

"marok Kaya" Darzy ran in to the cave an yelled "I think balto broke his leg you have to go se".

"Balto!" Aniu ran out and started nuzzeling Balto. "he shod rest for a few days."

How di you breake your leg Balto.
Back to top Go down
http://www.balto-world.aforumfree.com
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:16 pm

OOC: okay see you then Nobu
Marrok and Kaya nodded running after Darzy to their brother. "Balto, what happened?" Marrok asks
"Are you alright?" Kaya asks
"Yeah-Yeah I think I'm okay..." Balto replies as his mother nuzzled him
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:21 pm

You will be all right just rest for a few days.

"Hope you feal better." Darzy walked out and went home.

Raiden smiled in his cave.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:00 am

OOC: Hey guys!, I just came back to school and here I do have internet, so I'll be able to continue roleplaying Smile

Balto smiled as Darzy walked out, he stared at her until she finally disappeared from Balto's sight. He walked deep in the cave and lay down to rest, his leg was in pain, but he was planing to go visit Darzy later tht day, he wanted to avoid using his leg so he could walk to Darzy later. He sighed and smiled at his brothers. "Well...I guess I won't be able to play with you for a while...I wish Raiden stopped bothering, now he appears everytime I get close to Darzy..."

Raiden saw Darzy walking alone on her way to her home, he followed her and stopped in front of her, making her stop."Hi Darzy...listen, I know your mom told you not to talk to me, but come on...you could at least give me a chance, I'm not that bad, besides...why should you do what your parents want you to do? You are supposed to be free and make your own choices...come on Darzy, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Balto blushed but smiled "I will" he promised calling after Darzy as she left.
"Yeah you'll be feeling better in no time" Kaya replies as she lied down next to her brother
Marrok however sat beside his sister and brother in silence he couldn't help thinking something was up and it wasn't good
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:11 pm

OOC: Thank you so much Kodi, I'm back now so you don't have to take on my characters anymore Smile
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:12 pm

OOC: No problem Nobu and welcome back :3
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:21 pm

"Look Raiden you just proved tto me that you are fild with violence. And I want to listen to wat my parents told me." She turnd arownd and conteneud walking, then she turnd to raiden and said " You aren't that fun." She walked back in to her cave.

Aniu laid beside balto and told him " I will teach you how to protect your self from Raiden, as soon as you get better." Aniu looked at her mate and said "I gues It's dinner time"

"Yeah shure, I'l get dinner." He said and walked out.

"OK Balto first you can never be to carefull. Always lookk arownd and se is Raiden around. If he is running to you try to yump aside, and kick hm with your sholder. If you kick him strong enough, he will fall. So then you bite the place that is less protected. That is the thing you must know." She gave balto a nuzzle and said. " Il be back in a few minutes, I have to talk to raiden's mom." She walked out.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:38 pm

"Do you want me to come with you mom?" Marrok says
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:47 pm

Aniu knew that Marok was the youngest, and was scared without mom "OK Marok But this is realy the last time" Aniu knew that she said that a thousant times. " Kaya stai with your brother.

Darzy was in her cave. She was waiting for her mom to get back from the hunt. Her dad was killed by the humas but she didnot know that. She saw a shadow near by the entrence and she said "Mom is that you."

A gray female wolf enterd and said " Yes Darzy dear It's me." she puted a rabit on the flor and said "here is the dinner for you, I eat on my way home.

"OK I'm back were's your mother" he puted some meat on the flor.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:49 pm

Marrok smiled following his mom.
"I will Mom" Kaya promises
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:54 pm

Aniu arived at the cave where Raiden's family lived and she said" Why does your son keap atacking Balto he didn't do enything to him."

"Raiden" his mom callled him. "I told you not to atack younger pupies.

"Gina our son has a right to play with other puppies." His dad was proud of raiden
" He can do it if he wants."

"But he all redy broke his leg he is not allowed to do that, what if he harms Balto again, or something eaven wors"

"She's right Emolio, What if raiden realy harms him, eaven kills him."

"I't is his right to play rough. He can harm him." Emolio allredy was preparing for a fight.

"Marok go home now." Aniu pushed Marok out and said "GO!" She stod up and started growling. "your sun is full of violence."

"Raiden is allowed to fight right son."

"Emolio stop it"

"So is Balto" Anu groweld eaven louder." He will beat raiden one day." aniu turnd arownd to the exit.

Emolio jumped on her and bit her leg. " Your son is not strong enogh to beat raiden.

Gina jumped betwean them and said. " It's dinner time Emolio."

He got out and went too Aniu's cave " Balto and your children shod die."

"Marok, Kaya Balto runn" She started chasing Emolio.

At the entrence of the cave a husky jumped and groweld. " Leave my children alone."

"Go back to your Violent son". when Emolio got back Aniu startrd Nuzzeling the pupies." It's sleap time." When all of the pupies fall a sleap aniu loked at her mate and said " Bill what is it"

I tjink I saw some dogs near the stones I'l go see.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:09 pm

Marrok couldn't sleep well after all he saw between Aniu and Emolio. He made a silent vow to protect his family no matter the consequence as he pretended to be asleep he overheard his mother and father talking 'dogs? here?' he thought before sneaking out after his father unnoticed by his family.
Kaya woke up several moments later and noticed Marrok was gone worried she too snuck out unnoticed after her brother
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:15 pm

Balto woke up and didn't see Marrok or Kaya, he stood up slowly and walked out of the cave, partly because he didn't want to get caught, but he also couldn't walk fast because of his hurt leg, but somehow he made it to Darzy's cave and he saw Darzy and her parents sleeping. He got a a little closer to Darzy and tried to get her attention. "Pssssst...Darzy...wake up....it's me, Balto..."

Raiden was laying nearby Darzy's cave resting, but he didn't noticed Balto, he was growling and talking to himself. "That Balto....I hate him so much!...He's trying to et Darzy to fall in love with him...Darzy will be mine, no matter what I have to do to get her...if I see that wolf-dog with her again...I will make sure he dies!!"
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:08 pm

Aniu woke up and didn't see her puppies. She was woried, and she ran to the stones, she saw Bill laing on the grownd. He was not breading. Then she saw Marok and Kaya on the stones. " Home Now!" She knew that was the first time she yeled at her puppies. When they got home she told them. " I know what you saw so don't tell Balto".

"What are you doing here it's late. And if raiden saw you he wod kill you". She was talking quietly not to wake her mom up. " He is arownd here somewere. Please go hi will hurt you again."
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Marrok was in shock everything had happened so fast he witnessed along with his sister their dad being attack and mericlessly killed and though they tried to help they only made the dogs retreat but not before being too late to help their father. Marrok nodded at his mom's command unable to find his voice to talk at the moment.
Kaya hung her head her ears back in sadness as she tried to fight the tears forming in her eyes. 'How could this happen?' she wondered
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:14 am

Balto smiled, Darzy was right, but he woulldn't let Raiden scare him."Well...I guess I'll have to take that risk, I don't care much about him. Come, let's walk for a while....please."
Balto made a puppy face to convince Darzy. Balto really wanted to be with her, but because of his leg, they barely talked that day.
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:59 am

" Ah, the face, you always make me do things cause of the face. All right." She smiled and went for a walk " Are you shure that youre all right".

Aniu was crying in her cave. From that day she hated every dogs but her mate (Bill) and her puppies (They were part dogs). " OK... I... I'm going to get some din...dinner. K...Kaya lok after Maa...arok. Don't tell Balto. Balto! Where is he!" She ran out and when she saw him with darzy she said " Balto honey are you allright. We have to talk." She letted down a tear " Your father has ben... K... killed. By dogs".

"What" Balto I'm so sory" She gave him the dog hug, and licked ( Kissed) hea's sholder.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:09 pm

Balto was shocked by the news, he closed his eyes, hoping to wake up and realize that it was just a nightmare, but it was not, his dad was dead for real. He looked at his mom with tears in his eyes and growled."No!!! That's not true!!! My dad is still alive and I will find him!!!"
He turned around and ran into the woods as fast as he could, still crying. He continued running until he was too exhausted to keep going. He lay down and kept crying.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:35 pm

Kaya and Marrok followed after their mother. Kaya smiled slightly it was good to see Balto with Darzy but she was still very sad about her father as was Marrok
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:07 am

"Marok Kaya go home I'm going after Balto" She nuzzeld boatho of them. " Kaya if something hapens and if I don't return, promes mee youl look after Marok" She was crying. She nuzzeld them one more time and went out to the stones. " Balto!" She was calling him, and folowing his sent. In the forest she hurd something betwean the treas. " Balto is that you. then she steped on a wolf trap. "Ah my leg" she tried to pull out then she saw a hunter. Aniu started growling like a real wolf.

The hunter prepared his gun "My lucky day" he shot.

Aniu howeld of pain and fell down on the snow. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:37 am

Marrok and Kaya heard the gunshot and ran both terrified for thier mother and Balto. The first person the two siblings found was Balto. "Balto, come on we need to find mom and head back to the cave" Marrok says
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Now Aniu's spirit is alive. and it is walking throo the forest. " Oh my poor puppies how are they going to be by them selves".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Balto's family
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling Balto :: Roleplaying Section :: Balto Roleplaying-
Jump to: