Howling Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling Balto

A friendly fan site for Balto and animal lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Balto's family

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

Balto's family - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:38 pm

"No way you can't go off on your own, I'll go with you" Marrok says. He didn't like the idea of Balto going off by himself anywhere especially since something could happen to him.
"Me too" Kaya says. She didn't like either them going off on their own especially since they were family and they had to stick together.
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:54 am

Winter thought for a moment and said. "Let him go alone". After she said that she starred at the distance. "Atah, Atorah Etna".She wispered realeyq quietly but she knew that Balto and his brothers could hear her. Than she walked away and she repeated those words. After a few moments she stoped and sayed "Finissterre what have you done."

"Raiden do you want to know the whole story, how this all began?"

"OK." Darzy walked away and seated on a rock. She starred at the scie it was allmoast night. She knew that the shadows will apear at night. Darzy did something what her mother used to do when she was a bit frighten. Darzy lifted her head up and howeled. After notesing something she ran after balto in to the forrest.

Darzy come back It's dangerous." Winter called her but she didn't respond.

"Balto whait, whait". When she made Balto stop she nuzzeled him. " Don't go to the shadows. Don't do it for Winter or Summer. I have no powers. Do it for me, for Marrok Kaya. They nead you Balto. We count on you. We all do.

Winter, Summer Aniu and Balto's brothers got there.

We know you can do it Balto. Nava told me he'l give the others power to protect them selves. You nead to belive in your self.

You are the one who can stop the shadows. Onley if you belive in your self.

Cause we belive you can do it.

Balto listen to me. Don't care what Finisterre says, he is trying to pull you to the dark side. If you go there you won't be happy." Darzy starred at Winter and Summer. "Look Winer and Summer have tha Fang fall's powers to fight for good. The shadows are evil. No matter if they have the power to bring the end to the world". She loked at Raiden who got there to. " Eaven Raiden knew that the shadows are evil now he's on our side. Balto you have might, you are faster than an eagel. Stronger than a lion, and who knows what eles. You have the might to decide. Will you stay or will you go.

When night falls the shadow comes out of it's lair. The war will begin soon. Now balto iff you want me to show you what can the fang fall do. You will have to listen to the storey.

Everyone seated in front of winter to hear the storey.

Many jears before the shadows didn't exist. I was a pup then. We were all happy cause there was no evil in the world. Finisterre and his brothers were our friends. Raiden's father was to. We were all best friands, playing and explorring all day long. Lerning magic of the fang fall. One night finistere got lostt and we were all loking for him. Gehena was crying she thought something happend to her brother. I and my brothers whent to the forest. Moich whent with us. We got to the shadow forrest by folowing Finisterre's cent. "It's to dangerous here" Autumn said and she wanted to turn back but was scarred. When we got in to the deap forrest we found Finisterre. We got him back to the clan when Nava was the leader. He said that Finisterre's body is posesed with dark magic and he must be exterminated. Molch and the others were protecting him and dark magic got in to them to. They made their own clan of the shadows. And so on and so on. I thought Fin. was dead when he were fighting near the volcano. Thats about the words atah Atorah Etna." Winter finished and saide "Prepare for the batle Balto".
Back to top Go down
http://www.balto-world.aforumfree.com
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:01 am

Marrok and Kaya nodded they were ready for battle no matter what the outcome for them may be
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:54 am

Marrok Kaya Darzy step in front of Nava and howl to get the Fang powers. Raiden say those names and you will feel the power.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:02 pm

Finisterre, who had heard the story yawned making fun of Summer, then he looked at his brothers."Don't you hate that old story? We were having so much fun until Winter came and ruined it with that tale. She has never been a good entertainer. But she is ruining my plan...and I can't allow that. I must have another talk in private with my friend Balto. I have an idea that will make him take one step closer to becoming one of us."

Raiden was confused for a moment but then he relaxed and walked beside Marrok and Kaya."Are you sure this will work?" Asked Raiden.

Balto stared at Winter and then he looked at Darzy, he was about to say something but Finisterre's voice sounded again inside his head.

"See Balto? Winter told them that you could have the shadow powers and now they are jealous too. Even Darzy is jealous."

"No, you're lying...They are my family and friends, they want the best for me..." Balto talked quietly to Finisterre but he didn't know if the others could hear him talking alone.

"Really, Balto? But if they really wanted you to be happy they wouldn't stop you from getting the powers you want, right?"

"No...y-you're wrong"

"Balto, they are stopping you from getting true power, they don't want the best for you."

"No, just...Just shut up!!" Balto was confused and desesperated, he ran away from Darzy and the others but what he really wanted was to stop hearing Finisterre inside his head."

"Oops...little Balto went crazy. That's just what I wanted, now we enter step two of my plan, I'll pay a visit to Balto, but this time I'll go see him, wait here and watch the show." Finisterre turned into a shadow and disappeared, leaving Gehena, Ragnarok and Moloch alone in their den, but the darkness was still following Balto and they could see him run.

Balto kept running until he was too tired to keep going, he lay down to rest but he jumped on his feet again when he heard something moving from behind some bushes."W-Who's there?" A shadow appeared in front of him and the shadow became finisterre, Balto growled and prepared to fight.

Finisterre shook his head."Don't even try it kid, you are too tired to fight, you wouldn't last five minutes if you started fighting like that. I came here to make you an offer, I want you to lead one of my shadow armies and in exchange I'll show every power of the shadows and the darkness."

Balto was still growling at Finisterre."I would never join you."

"I knew you would say that, that's why I brought a little surprise for you." Finisterre's eyes turned red and the shadows covered Balto's body.

Balto got scared when the shadows jumped on him, but he was shocked when instead of feeling pain he started feeling stronger, in fact, he had never felt as strong as he was feeling, a smile covered Balto's face, he could feel the power of the shadows running through his body. His eyes turned red for a moment and then he came back to normality."What...what was that?"
Balto was still smiling.

Finisterre slightly smiled too, seeing Balto's positive reaction to the shadow powers."I just gave you a little part of the shadow powers, did you like it?"

"I feel...invincible..."

"And you are, well, almost invincible... You are now being protected by the shadows and they will serve you when you need help. I know how you feel...I still remember the day I recieved my powers, it feels good doesn't it?"

Balto nodded." I feel like I'm can do anything."

"And you don't have the complete power, just imagine how good it feels to have complete mastery over the shadows."

"But I don't understand...why did you give me part of the shadow powers?"

Finisterre smiled."Consider it a gift from a good friend. I will give you all the powers of the shadow when you accept my offer, but while you consider it, enjoy your new powers, you'll have lots of fun discovering all the new things you can do. Until we meet again, my friend." After saying this, Finisterre disappeared again.

Balto still couldn't stop smiling, he felt rested and powerful, he started walking back to Winter and the others, he stopped and looked back at the place where Finisterre had disappeared, then he turned back and kept walking.

Gehena was watching Balto walking when Finisterre appeare behind her, scaring her. She jumped and turned to Finisterre."Finisterre! You almost scare me to dead! Don't you do that again."

Finisterre smiled."Am I a genious or what? If Balto comes to our side we will taste vitory for sure!...I love when things turn out the way I want to."
Back to top Go down
https://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Winter saw Balto smiling. She could feel the dark magic near her. It made Winer weak and she fell on the ground. "Balto stay back." She couldn't get up. "If you want to kill me conteneu moving. Why did you do it". She somehow got up and yumped back.

Aniu desapeared.

"Balto why?"

"That...thing!" Winter looked at the dark part of the forrest.

Don't eaven think about it Winter.

But she was allredy running to the darkness. Winter wasn9t angry she was mad. The dark magic made her weaker but she was still running.

Summer starred back there. Than he looked at Balto and rann in to him. After hitting his head with Balto he gave him a few good bites. "Why did you do it. She's going to die out there.

Winter was geting close to the shadow's den. She knew that Finisterre could se her. When she got in front of the wolves she groweled. "Why did you do it he's just a kid?" Winter knew iff she would start fighting she would die.

Darzy jumped in front of Summer. "Don't hurt him I'm shure he didn't do it. Did you Balto."

One of the elders walked out and said. "h must be exterminated".

You are gonna have to kill me first". Darzy was growling realy loud.

Let himm suffer Maya sooner or laiter he will die.

Wh...wh...what do you mean".

He is to young to survive the power. I'm not shure did finisterre know that.

Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:51 pm

Finisterre smiled at Winter."Winter...what a nice surprise, well...it wasn't a surprise but it's nice too you again. Welcome to our home. But take a look at you! You look weak and tired, Balto looked like that when I found him after he ran away. It is funny how history repeats itself, don't you think? Balto will be a good leader for my army, if he doesn't die of course. He wanted power, I gave him power. Real power, not that fang trash you teach. He will soon realize he belongs to us."

Balto's eyes turned red again and two shadows jumped out of him and attacked Summer."Don't you ever touch me again! Finisterre was right, you are just jealous of my power, you'll pay for this Summer, you and all those old wolves will get what you deserve." The shadows attacking Summer returned to Balto's body and then he turned into a shadow and disappeared just like the shadow brothers use to do. He appeared on Finisterre's den, he saw the shadow brothers and Winter, he felt dizzy. "Where am I?"

Finisterre saw Balto and walked beside him."Balto, my friend! So glad to see you. You are on our den, you'll see... the shadows can teleport you to any place you want to go. By the way, I saw what Summer did to you...I'm sorry Balto, I told you they wanted your power..."

Balto frowned."The elders wanted to exterminate me.."

"Just like they wanted to do with me, Balto...we are the same, we are brothers, join us Balto, it is not to late to bring justice, you will get revenge from those who wanted you eliminated."

Balto thought for a moment, he looked at Winter and then back to Finisterre, he sighed with his head down."You were always right Finisterre, I thought I could trust them but instead they attacked me...I'm ready to lead your army of shadow wolves."

Finisterre smiled and then him and his brothers became shadows, the screen where they had been watching Balto disappeared becoming only darkness again, and the blue fire that was lightning the den also disappeared, it was so dark the only thing you could see was five pairs of red eyes, four from the shadow brothers, and Balto's red eyes. The blue fire appeared again giving the den some light again. Balto's eyes were still red and you could see shadows floating around him. Finisterre contemplated Balto for a while and then smiled."It is done...it is all over, you now have complete control over the shadows, you are a shadow wolf. Welcome to the family kid...you are truly unstoppable now!"

"Yes, I can feel it, feels awesome! Now I'm ready to teach Summer to respect the superior wolves!"

"Save your anger for the war, my brother...you will soon get your revenge." Finisterre's smile disappeared and he looked at Winter."Now why don't you go tell Nava and the others that Balto has reached true power and that you are all doomed, the shadows will take over the world!"

Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 pm

Kaya and Marrok had run after Balto and finally managed to find him as he was alone and walking. "Balto, there you are!" Marrok says running over to him. "Why did you run off like that? What if something would've happened to you? Marrok and I would never be able to live with ourselves especially with those other wolves around" Kaya says concerned as she ran up to her brother as well.
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:06 am

Marrok Kaya go back. Balto doesn't need us any more". Winter turned around and she felt the weakness. She made a few steps and then she fell on the ground. "Just go". Winter tried to get up but she couldn't she knew if she stays here that long she will die. "Atah Atorah Etna". She said realy loudley cause she knew those names offen Finisterre and if he heres them he gets realy mad.

Summer got up rom the ground and said. "That little bastard when I get my paws on him I'm gonna..." He didn't eaven finish when he felt a strong hit in his sholder.

Darzy was growling "You're gonna what". She was angry and she wanted to protect Balto eaven iff he's evil. She could feal what will happen to winter and she ran to the dark side. She didn't feal weak like Winter. "Balto!" Darzy said when she saw him with the shadows who were grouling at their guest. "Go on kill me." She said with out knoing their power. She kind of knew that Balto is going to ask her to join the dark side but Darzy all red had an answer.

Winter somehow got up and stood face to face with Finisterre
"Atah, Atorah Etna!!!". She could se him geting mad. She was starring at finisterre as Darzy was at Balto.

Everyone could se that Darzy i looking at him like an enemy and a dangerous killer wolf. There was no more love for him in her eyes. She was wating for balto to ask her to join.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Balto stared at Darzy, his eyes returned to their normal state."Darzy?...Darzy I'm...I don't know what I'm doing." He could feel Darzy's anger and that made him feel guilty for joining Finisterre, he sighed and turned his head ashamed, but the shadows floating around him got inside his body and his eyes turned red again."You fool! Balto's body wasn't strong enough to bare with the power of the shadows, now I control his mind and his body. If you are smart and want to live, you can still join us or you can stay and fight, but you will die for sure!" It was Balto who was talking, but his voice was different, it was a dark, lower voice, there was something else speaking for him.

Finisterre jumped on Winter and crushed her head to the ground with his head, his eyes were red."You are too brave or maybe too dumb to say those words, Winter. I've waited many years for this moment, and you can't do anything to stop us now, not with Balto on our side."

Ragnarok jumped in front of Marrok and Kaya."You won't go anywhere, you were luky last time we faced each other, but now you two are not going to get out alive."

Moloch ran and tackled Summer, Moloch laughed at him after he fell."You pathetic piece of trash, I kill you with no mercy. I stronger than you!"

Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:48 pm

"Bring on Ragnarok we can take you easily" marrok growled prepared to fight as he stood alongside his sister who growled as well prepared for the fight soon to come.
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:53 am

I'm ready to die Finisterre. But htere is one thing I still rmember. Your weak spot. "Eaven If a wolf has the power to control the world he still has a weak spot. Winter had it to. So she grabet his right front paw. There was a big skar there.

Darzy smiled a bit. "I was expecting you would say that. Iff I'm a fool I would join the dark side, but I have discovered the power of the fall and I say" She got closer to Balto and she was tuching his face. "NO!" Her smile desapeared. "So you arnen't the Balto I know. You are some sort of Dark Balto, so hear me Dark Balto, I will get you out of my friend eaven if it includes killing some...one whait a minute." Darzy thinnked for a moment and did something that allways makes Balto run. "Slow Dark Balto who can't catch me, just like he couldn't back at the clan." Darzy sticked her toung out at him and started running. She knew that Balto wansn't the onley one who would chase her. She expected Gehena to do that as well.

Summer somehow got separated from Moloch. He ran around hem a few times and said. "What's the matter Molochey to fat to runn." Summer used the super speed and he was making moloch run.

Winter got free from Finisterre. "So are you going to chase me to Finy." Winter knew that Finnistere was faster but not smarter than her.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Marrok and Kaya together attack Ragnarock
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:06 pm

"You fool, I'm too smart to fall in your..." Before Dark Balto could finish, he started chasing Darzy against his will, like if he was starting to lose control of Balto's body."Wait! No! What's going on?!? We must not follow her! Stop right now!!" But it was useless, he kept running behind Darzy, getting away from the others.

Gehena watched them go, then she looked at Finisterre waiting for instructions, Finisterre just nodded at her and she inmediately turned into a shadow and disappeared, then she appeared again running beside Darzy."Oh dear, where do you think you are going with my mate?!?" She was pushing Darzy trying to make her lose her balance and fall.

Finisterre chased Winter and caught her easily, then he jumped on her, pinning her to the ground."Why do you keep fighting, with Balto on our side, it is impossible to stop us. No matter what you do, you're doomed!"

Ragnarok recovered from the attack and grabbed Marrok by the neck, throwing him against a tree."You are no match for my power....give up now or die!!"
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:39 pm

Winter turned around. She was free again. But this time she hitted Finisterre so he hitted a big rock. Winter just smiled. "i hope you love your sister that much". She pointed at what was going to happen to Gehena.

Darzy whispered to her self. "I love when things are ging as planed." She hited Gehena in her sholder making her fall of a small edge. "Start flyin' girl." Darzy jumped in front of a rock that Dark Balto couldn't see.

Summer bited Finisterre than disapeared without fin. seing him. Than he apeared at the cliff and he hited Gahena who barreley got up. He ran to moloch and pushed him and desapeared. Then he pushed Balto to the rock. And he grabe Ragnarok's chesta and desapeared again. He pushed gehena again, who bareley got up again.

Darzy was laughing so hard." Hey Kaya com on let's do this girl style". She smiled and pointed at Finistere

Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:30 am

"Gehena!!" Dark Balto jumped down to where Gehena was, then he helped her get up, shadows traveled from Balto's body to Gehena's.

"Thanks darling...now let's go back and help our brothers." Gehena jumped on Summer then started bitting his neck.

Dark Balto jumped in front of Darzy, he was growling and his red eyes were glowing more than ever. He lost his balance and fell and for a moment Balto recovered his normal look, then he became Dark Balto and stood up and growled at Darzy again."Damn it, this body is starting to wear out, very soon Balto will die and I'll need to get a new body to live in."
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Darzy thinnked for a moment. 2That's it." She started running towards Raiden and stopped and looked Balto like a puppies beging it's parrents for food.. "Mr. Dark Balto could you stay here for a moment Inead to ask my friend some thing. Thanks!" She ran to Raiden. "Raid when you died a few hours a go what did Nava tell you about balto about his future It's realey important for me to know cause iff you give me the right information I might know how to defeat evil Balto.

Winter sneaked behind Ragnarok. "
Hey Ragy. why aren't you fighting?" She ran away from him and got to Darzy and Raiden.

Summer didn't feal anything, he puted some kind off spell on him. "Boy Gehena you bite like a girl, oh whate a minute cause that's what you are.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:02 pm

Raiden stared at Darzy, he didn't know how that information would help at all in such a moment."Well...h-he didn't tell me much, he said something about him having many missions to accomplish and that he was destined to be a great hero....stuff like that. But how is that information useful, anyway?"

Dark Balto was about to attack Darzy and Raiden when Summer's voice interrupted him. Balto fell down again. It was very easy to see how exhausted the real Balto was every time he recovered his normal form, this time he remained normal for a longer time, but his voice was still from Dark Balto."Come on Balto, remember how Summer attacked you? You need to get revenge, let all your negative emotions flow through your body, give in to anger Balto, only that way you'll survive, only that way you'll get true power." Balto frowned and the shadows covered him again, becoming Dark Balto again. He ran and grabbed Summer by the neck and threw him down the same cliff Gehena had fallen in before.

Nava and the other elders were watching the fight from the distance. One of the elders was about to say something but Nava interrupted him shaking his head in negation. "You know as well as I do that we can't interfere now, our simple presence will give them guidance and is making the fang's powers stronger than usual, besides..." Nava stared at Darzy." I think they are starting to discover how to stop the shadow brothers and Dark Balto."

Last edited by Nobu-Balto on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:56 am

"Oh not that is Balto going to live or die" She was so freaked out she wanted to start killing around. "OK here it is. If I can somehow get to Balto while he is in the D. Balto form, I might be able to kill the dark one".she said starring at Raiden. "It's important to me to... oh never mind". She ran to Balto. "OK I'm back". She tried an old trick that balto allways fell on when they were in the clan". I bet iff we play hide and seak you want be able to find me!" She started walking around and anoying him". Slow, slow Balto. Count to 10, iff you don't find me than..." She started running a bit and said "Count no cheating".

Wohoah that hurts". He ran up to the top and called Winter"Syss I have a plan.

Let me guess... Iff it includes being a bate for finisterre or Ragnarok, or gehena, or moloch, or eaven Balto. I don't want to hear it.

Oh man.

Winter thinked of something her self. She contacked Darzy's mind. "What are you up to girl".

Kill Dark Balto.

What the... are you nuts.

No I know how to do this, tell nava my plan and ask him what did he tell Raiden about Balto". When they finished talking through minds Darzy looked at the scie. "What have I done?"

Nava Darzy wants to Kill Dark Balto in side of Balto, what did you tell Raiden about Balto's faith, It's realey important to Darzy.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:52 am

The elders gasped in surprise and looked at Nava when Winter told Darzy wanted to kill Dark Balto. Nava closed his eyes and sighed, then he contacted Darzy's mind too."Darzy...as a spirit, there are some things I can tell, some things I can't tell, and some things you are not ready to know yet. Balto is supposed to do many great things during his life, however, in order to put an end to this war, Balto will have to sacrifice himself. The shadow inside Balto is not an ordinary one, when it entered Balto the shadow mixed up with the powers of the fang, making the shadow even more powerful than Finisterre. While Balto is still alive, you won't be able to win because Dark Balto will always cure the shadow brothers and even bring them back from the death, and Dark Balto can't be killed unless you also kill the body that gave him life, in this case, that would be Balto. There is one way, though it is too risky for you, you could try to make Balto lock down Dark Balto inside the deepest part of his soul, but Balto is too weak to do it for himself, he could die trying it, and you run the risk that Dark Balto kills you if you get too close to him or if you make him really mad."

Balto was already counting when he felt a huge pain all over his body.Dark Balto appeared again."You stupid hybrid, we can not let her distract us with dumb games." Dark Balto ran to Winter and hit her very hard, then he laughed."You can't be fool enough to keep fighting, give in to the shadows."
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:15 am

Winter couldn't get up, her leg was broken.

Darzy remembered a song that her mother used to sing to her, she took a deap breath and started singing like an angel
"You must go to the east, go to the west,
The road is rocky and the way is far.
It's a dangerous trail, a difficult quest,
If you want know who you really are..." Darzy stoped singing cause she felt the shadows atacking and biting her, scars just apeared. She looked at Balto's red eyes and she conteneued singing

"There are voices all around
you,
To comfort and to guide you.
Fathers and teachers,
Powerful creatures.
And a voice that sings inside you." One of the shadows hited her realy hard and she fell on the ground. But she was still singing, now she made her vioce diper and conteneued.

"Or you can turn back around,
Run along home.
Back to the place where your friends are.
Perhaps that is best,
You need the rest.
Who wants to go on a ridiculous quest?" She made the soft vioce and she was bareley breathing, she saw that Dark Balto desapeared a bit

"Unless you want to know,
You truly want to know,
Unless you want to know...

Who you really are." The shadows striked again and darzy was realey weak, She was repeating realy quietley" Who are you, who are you" She did that a few times and then stoped. Here eyes closed and she didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:48 pm

Dark Balto tried to jump on Darzy to kill her, but something else forced him to stop, it was Balto fighting for the control of his body."Don't get in my way, hybrid!"

Finisterre realized what was going on with Dark Balto, he ran and hit Darzy, then he turned to Gehena."Sister, we can't let her get too close to Balto!"

Gehena nodded and then she called Moloch and Ragnarok, they both ran beside her and created a defense line between Darzy and Dark Balto."

Dark Balto regained control of Balto's body and growled at Darzy.

"Step back, we'll take care of her, you take the others."

Dark Balto nodded and he sent two shadows to start attacking Winter, taking advantage of her broken leg. He started laughing."What? Hurt already? You are as pathetic as Spring, but I guess that weakness comes from family, but don't worry, you'll join Spring very soon, I'll make sure of that."
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:50 am

Darzy was still on the ground with her eyes closed.

Winter got up and waited for the shadows to get close enough to her leg. When they almost touched her broken leg she jumped a side. "balto, sweaty, I told you might. You have it But since you can't get rid of the shadow you are real err, stupid." Winter howled and her leg recovered. Then she ran to Balto but she didn't hit the defence, she ran through it and hited Balto realy hard that he fell on the ground. Than she ran to Darzy and putted her paw on Darzy's back.

"Auch, what happened."

"A lot of things Darzy, are you reddy for this.

"No"

"Me neather"

Summer stood next to her. "Hey Raiden are you gonna join us"

Out of no where some wind blew and a wolf in the colour of autumn apeared. "Missed me"

Autumn my brother".
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Finisterre smiled when Autumn appeared."Ah, how sweet...a family reunited, well, except for Spring, but the worms ate her body already, so she is not important now, right? Autumn, you came in the right moment to see us win the war and take over the world, take a sit and watch or you can also join Winter and Summer and die with them, you choose but I know you are not dumb enough to face us."

Dark Balto stood up, growling at Winter."You'll pay for this..." He started walking to Winter, but Gehena got in his way.

"Don't do it Balto, it's too dangerous for you to go with them, let us take care of the little wolf first, she's trying to make you loose control of that body."

Dark Balto nodded."OK, do it quickly then...I need to make them pay."

Gehena smiled and nodded too, then she turned around and jumped on Darzy, she pinned her to the ground and after biting her neck, she threw Darzy away. She walked to Darzy again."You just made me angry, little girl. And that's not something you want to do."
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:01 am

So I've herd". Darzy stud up and ran to the others.

Winter smiled."We are just missing Spring to do that".

Darzy when I say now howel realey loud.

We do the atack right.

Redy...

Set...

Now..." Summer starred at all of the shadows. Winter did some sort of superbark at them, Autumn hited some sort of invisible wall with her head. Darzy howeled instead of Spring. "Now bark everyone" Darzy, Winter, Summer, Autumn did the superbark. A big light apeared in the dark forest and made it light. The blue flame disapeared and the forest became dark again. Winter and her brothers atacked the shadows while the light was thhere. Winter putted her paw on Balto and said

Atah, Atorah, Etna. " The shadow started desapearing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Balto's family
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling Balto :: Roleplaying Section :: Balto Roleplaying-
Jump to: