Howling Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling Balto

A friendly fan site for Balto and animal lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Balto 4 mates.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KodiDusty
new balto fan
new balto fan
KodiDusty

Balto 4 mates. Empty
PostSubject: Balto 4 mates.   Balto 4 mates. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Kodi yawed and opened his eyes. He felt a stir beside him. He looked over and saw Dusty curled up into him. He remember that she had told him she loved him and he said the same and then they mated. He got up and then he heard "Kodi baby don't go." It was Dusty who had just got up. Kodi smiled and said "Come with me Dusty." Dusty followed and saw they were at his dad's boat. "Kodi I don't want to tell your dad yet." She said. He pointed a paw north and she saw the sun rise. "Oh my its beautiful." Dusty said leaning on Kodi. "Not as beautiful as you sweetie." Kodi said licking her muzzle. Dusty laughed and said "Kodi let's go tell your mom." Kodi nodded and they walked up to Jenna's house. Jenna came out with Balto and said "Balto is a father again." "And so is Kodi." Dusty spoke up. "So you finally had pups?" Balto asked. "Yes dad we did." Kodi said. Saba came up with her mate Ralph. "Hey Dusty Kodi get you pregnant yet?" Saba asked. "Yes did Ralph get you?" Dusty asked. "Yep." Saba said. The girls walked in and Jenna told them all about birthing and being a mom. "Come on Ralph you need to learn to be a dad." Balto said. "What about Kodi?" Ralph asked. "He's already a great dad." Balto said smiling. Kodi ran in and laid down by his mate. Ralph and Balto did the same. Soon there were lots of red Hybrid pups running everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

Balto 4 mates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balto 4 mates.   Balto 4 mates. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:59 am

Quote :
Soon there were lots of red Hybrid pups running everywhere.
Oooooh that's so sweet. Nice Fan Fic.
But that's a lot of mates Balto 4 mates. Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.balto-world.aforumfree.com
KodiDusty
new balto fan
new balto fan
KodiDusty

Balto 4 mates. Empty
PostSubject: Thank you   Balto 4 mates. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:20 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down