Howling Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling Balto

A friendly fan site for Balto and animal lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west Empty
PostSubject: It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west   It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:47 pm

A long time ago there was a young cowboy called Richard Wolven who was the son of an old outlaw legend, though he never knew him. Since his mother and sisters had no one else but him, Richard lives with them and had a job working for a local rancher to support his family. Richard lived this way a normal life until he accidentaly found his father's guns while searching through some stuff his mother kept in secret. The next day a group of outlaws came to town and slaughtered Richard's family. The leader of the outlaws, an old, tough looking man called known as Whistler claimed to be his father's old friend but told Richard that his family owes him a huge amount of money. Now alone, armed with his father's guns and with revenge on his mind Richard decides to start his own gang of outlaws to find and put an end to Whistler and his gang.

You can be either be from Whistler's gang, Richard's or put neutral if your character doesn't have a side. Men and women can be part of any side.

RP starts next Wednesday but people can still join after it's started.

Bio:

Name:
Whistler's gang, Richard's gang or neutral:
Personality:
History:
Others:
Picture (optional):
Text Color:

Name: Richard Wolven
Whistler's gang, Richard's gang or neutral: Richard's (duh lol)
Personality: Usually friendly, proud, sometimes hard headed, he tries to look tough cold though he is not he can be charming but only when he wants to.
History: As in the plot
Others: He carries his father's guns a pair of walker colts and his father's old cowboy hat
Text color: Red

Last edited by Nobu-Balto on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west   It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:20 am

Nice, here is mine:

Name: Alice Witchburn
Whistler's gang, Richard's gang or neutral: Neutral, until she meets Richard
Personality: Good rider, shooter, intelligent and brave, has her own opinion about everything, but mostly keeps it for her self. Friendly, often quiet.
History: Alice was born in a poor family with a sister and two brothers. When she was 10, she and her brother Tim were sent to work on a farm of a very rich man. There Alice had more friends who were boys, than girls. She learned to ride fast horses, and to shoot with guns. When she was 18, the farmers house, and the entire farm were burned by Whistler. Alice's brother died than, but she managed to escape with her horse Raven...
Others: Unarmed, wares a pair of brown cowboy pants, a white shirt, a cowboy heat.
Appearance: Blue eyes, blond hair, tall.

Text color : Blue

Last edited by Bony on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.balto-world.aforumfree.com
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west   It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:47 pm

Nice, I'll make Whistler's bio although if someone joins and wants to play him it'll be just fine. Also, if you want to make another character you can do it, Bony.

Name: Whistler "Mad Dog" Wilson
Whistler's gang, Richard's gang or neutral: Whistler's(again..duh lol)
Personality: Probably still the best gunfighter in the country, he is cold, quiet and loves to drink whiskey. his coldness and lack of feelings make him a dangerous opponent not only playing poker but also in duels. The leader of an outlaw gang and the most wanted man.
History: Whistler was co-funder of his outlaw gang along with John "Wild guns" Wolverton (Richard's father) and when they were together there was no better or more feared duo of gunfighters in the country. They were both passionate poker players which led to big debts from both of them. Whistler and Richard were inseparable and enjoyed their action filled life until Richard fell in love with a woman and after finding out he was going to have a son with her disappeared without even telling Whistler. This made Whistler mad and he swore that he would take revenge on John and his family someday.
Others: Carries the same type of guns as Richard since those are the guns that everyone in his gang uses but also carries a shotgun he stole from a U.S. marshall.
Appearance: Gray hair, old but tough-looking, has a lot of scars in his face from past battles.
Text color: Olive

Last edited by Nobu-Balto on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west   It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:43 am

Cool. Just to let you know, there is something wrong with the RWRP server on my computer, so maybe, I won't log in for some time.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west   It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:42 pm

Hey, bony, we'll wait from half a week to a whole week to somebody to join, if not, I'll fill out some spaces to get started and any other member will be able to join during the roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west   It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:37 am

OK, I'l create another character for myself.

Name: Victoria Hiness
Whistler's gang, Richard's gang or neutral: Whistler's gang
Personality: Spoiled, cunning, evil, and a good rider. Very good at shooting, and very good at spying.
History: All that's known about Victoria is that she grew up in a satisfied family, and that she was a big problem. In the age of 15 she ran away from home and became a delinquent. She's been in prison 2 times.
Others: Carries an old time gun and a revolver. Always having a box of bullets in her pocket. Smokes a lot.
Appearance: She wares a pair of riding pans, a white, a bit bloody shirt, and a brown sailor coat, that looks like it was ripped by a pack of wolves. Her skin is ghostly white, she has long eyelashes, long red hair, and brown eyes. In other words, she looks like the walking dead, but still absolutely beautiful.

Text color: Dark red

Last edited by Bony on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west   It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Ok, we'll start now and anyone who may join later on can do it asking permission and submitting his character's complete bio first.

But before we start...

Name: Bill Johnson
Whistler's gang, Richard's gang or neutral: Neutral
Personality: Mysterious, intelligent and sometimes scary, he used to be a U.S. marshall but due to some problems he won't mention he quit and now is a wanted man,quick on his feet dangerous and don't have any friends, he will help whoever pays him better.
History: As a marshall he made a great job catching pretty much any outlaw who stepped on his town. But notice came one day that he'd quit and since then he was hard to find though he frequents saloons. Not much is known besides of that except that he's killed a lot of people since he quit his job most of them killed without a weapon.
Others: Usually he is unarmed but people say he keeps all his victim's weapons somewhere in the mexican frontier. He has a lot of indian allies who help him when he is in trouble.
Appearance: If you didn't know what he's done you wouldn't be able to tell he's a mercyless killer. He has a small boxed beard. Not very large but somewhat tall.
Text color: Green

Let's start then:

Richard entered the saloon and shot the roof to get everybody's attention. Arizona had few saloons as good as that one, many people traveled miles and miles to visit it. But he wasn't thinknig about that when he entered, he was just tired of waiting for his father's murderer, he was decided to find and kill him but he knew that he wouldn't be able to do it on his own. Once everybody was paying attention to him he prepared to speak."Listen y'all...I'm looking for a group of gunfighters to fight Mad Dog's gang!!" After a brief moment of silence everyone in the saloon laughed at him. He heard a voice near him.

"You must be crazy if you think someone is as crazy and hard headed to go with you on a suicide mission like that."

Richard turned to see Tim Roth, who was the barkeeper. He walked up to him."There must be someone that wants to help, maybe there's someone who hates Whistler as much as I do."

Tim laughed."Boy... everybody in this town hates Whistler, but everybody's wise enough not to try fight him, if you want my advice kid I'd say you go back home and forget that stupid idea of looking for Mad Dog."

Richard frowned, there was no way he would quit."Well I don't want your advice."
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west   It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:33 am

Alice, who was new to everyone, stood up from one of the table, and spoke. " If you're looking for someone crazy enough to fight Mad Dog, you found that someone." Her eyes were starring at his. She wanted to take revenge on Whistler, who killed her brother.

Victoria, dressed as a civil, laughed at Alice. "And who might that be?" Everyone laughed

"Well me" She said and glanced Victoria

"Cute kids, cute. There is a new battle girl in town. Hey Tim let me pay so I can leave!" She paid, and left the bar.

"Well?" Alice asked Richard, and took her hat of.

Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west   It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Richard stared at Alice for a moment, honestly he didn't expect a girl to stand up and try to join, he was expecting more of a creepy, crazy, drunk gunfighter to join."Sorry ma'am...but I'm not sure this is the kind of adventure for a lady like yourself. It's too dangerous."

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of town, a bunch of outlaws waited quietly on their horses, like if they were expecting something to happen. Their leader was no other than Whistler Wilson, better known as 'Mad Dog'. The most feared outlaw across the country. On of the other outlaws approached to him.

"Whistler what are we waiting for, I'm tired of this ol' town, it's just a bunch of farmers and dust, nothing of interest." The outlaw seemed to be really desperated.

"Patience my friend, there could be much more in this town than what you think. Besides...Victoria's still missing, we need to wait for her wait for her." Replied Whistler, his voice was as scary as his reputation.
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west   It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:07 am

Alice made a sudden move, she took a gun from the man that was sitting right next to her, and shot towards a drunk farmer that was putting down a card. The bullet shot the card, and ti flew out of his hand.

"Hey!" He daid and walked towards Alice." She put the gun on his chest and starred at him. "S...ssorry for...b...bothering you ma'am." He said and returned to the table.

Alice returned the gun. "I hate Whistler as much as you do. He killed my brother." She said and walked out of the bar.

Victoria got to her group. "Guess what, that Wolven kid is forming a gang to kill us all." Everyone, including Victoria laughed. "And some girl is trying to join him. We better get some tough armor." She said ironically, and rode off to dress in her clothes.

Alice was by her horse heeding him. She didn't feel bad about Wolven's answer, but she new that the gun scene would leave an impression. She whistled. A black hound ran to her, and stood next to her horse. "Good boy Buster" She spoke and petted the dog.

Last edited by Bony on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west   It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Richard walked out to find Alice."Hey you... the road's gonna be tough, we'll fight wild animals, natives and Whistler's gang ain't gonna be easy, there's a big chance you'll get killed...but if you wstill want to come I won't stop you."

Whistler stayed serious and his face showed no expression."You must not underestimate that kid...he's got his father's blood after all...I'm curious to know what he can do. Let him create his little group, we'll leave town now." He turned to Victoria."Victoria, please be kind enough to leave the Wolven kid a clue so he can follow us. I want to see how far he can get before he gets killed."
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west   It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:21 am

"There are equal chances of both of us getting killed."She spoke and climbed up on her horse. "Look for more crazy drunk men, but consider my option. If you need me, just look around the local stables. You'll find me" As she said that last sentence, she rode off on Raven, followed by Buster, the hound. "Don't worry Alice, he'll come looking for you"

Victoria rode back. " I'll leave a mark." She spoke while taking out her gun, and shooting at the town sign a few times. "That should leave one of the marks." She also shot a few trees that were pointing the direction where they'll go. "I herd that the girl has a hound, let's give him some work to." She climbed down her horse, and buried a piece of texture under the sand.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west   It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:27 pm

Richard watched Alice ride away."Boy she likes to be begged for..." Just then a drunk walked out of the bar apparently looking for someone.

Bill was actually drunk but he knew exactly what he wanted. He saw the young man who busted in talking about Whistler, he walked to him trying not to lose his balance and fall. But he didn't thought his drunkness wouldn't let him talk."Kid..I...I just wants you to know...I can...I can hels you kill Whistelesler... shou justs listes to what I've gots to sa...say..."

Richard stared at Bill for a second, he was clearly drunk, he didn't even speak right."Go away drunk,I need real man. I don't want to hear anything from you."

That pisssed him off and Bill punched Richard, sending him to the ground. Bill smiled."Ok now you cans listes to me...I've got plenty of experience and I can help you...for a price which we'll be diss...discus....discussing later...Oks?"

Richard nodded yes."Alright, but first...we need to get someone else...she's at the stables, then we'll talk about anything you want." He stood up with some help from Bill and then they both walked around town until they found Alice in the stables.
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west   It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:05 am

Alice was grooming Raven, when they walked in, Buster growled. "Buster sit." She spoke, took her hat off, and turned to Richard. She didn't say anything, cause she was expecting him to talk. When she saw Bill, she smiled a bit, than spoke: "You know, I thought you were looking for men, not old drunks." When she said that, buster stood up, and went into a defense form. He growled.

Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west   It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:21 pm

Bill frowned at the wolf when he almost fell down."Who you're growling at you stupid mutt!" Just then he growled back at the dog, making him look really funny and reassuring his drunken state.

"He'll help us fight Whistler's gang...he says he's got a lot of experience, we'll keep him around we may need his skills." Said Richard trying to ignore Bill's growling.

"Well done." Said Whistler at Victoria."Now we can leave town...we've got many things to do and I want John's son to follow us." He shoot to the air and after making sure half town had seen him he turned around."Come on, let's go!" And saying that he rode in his horse out of town followed by the rest of the gang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west   It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a wild wild life in the wild wild west
Page 1 of 1