Howling Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling Balto

A friendly fan site for Balto and animal lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) Empty
PostSubject: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:41 pm

Hey everyone! Redwolf here, first things first *Hugs if you are reading this!* ^^ Anyways, on to the point. I thought of this RP idea last night and have made the choice to post it. Everyone is welcome at any time! Just post your character and you are in.
The plot:
Okay--It's about wolves who have beem captured (At different times) by hunters, who, instead of killing them decided to group them together and offer other hunters the chance of tracking them down and killing them for a price. While the wolves do not get along at first, being strangers, they realise that their only chance of escaping is to work with each-other or else they'll be picked off one by one. The setting is a forest in winter. Ice and snow abound. The title is "On freedom's doorstep"

That's the basis of the plot. Okay, for your chracter you don't have to have a picture, but feel free to use one, now because I think my avatar is brilliant and because I love it so much. (Thanks to the artist for creating it, whomever you may be. You are very talented) (And also, as hard as it is to believe I do actually hate things aswell xD I don't love everything.) I will be using that as my character. But you still have to fill in the little form people always put up:
Name:
Bio'(Characters history): (I soppose that's not very important but it'd reinforce your personality choice)
Description: (I.e. Fur colour. You only need to fill this in if you have no picture for you character ^^)

Hmm, if I've missed something out let me know. Anyways that's it. Hopefully this won't be a failure xD
Now for my character:
Name: Valko
Personality: A serious type when things go wrong but at other times a caring, sometimes quiet wolf who takes things with the best of heart.
Bio': His father and mother were killed three weeks after his birth by the same hunters who have now captured him. Fortunatley he was taken in by a lone wolf, who raised him. Giving him his caring personality.

Description. Now, for those who haven't read my introduction message. I have terrible forum skills, which means unfortunatley for you >< You'll have to use my little avatar picture to see what my character looks like. If someone tells me how to post pic's I will be glad to put up a big version for you all ^^

That's it! I hope you like the idea! And that you'll enjoy RP'ing with me!
(In a way I soppose using my avatar breaks the forum rules, but I have no idea who the artist is. If I did I wouldn't have even used it for my avatar without their consent. (?) [I was sent the picture by a friend.] I can only hope they and the forum members realise I just admire the picture very much ^^ And hope you'll forgive me for using it.)

Last edited by Redwolf on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 5:18 pm

Don't worry Redwolf, I think that rule is dumb, so there's no problem with using that avatar Smile ...I'll use Nobu (as always)... anyway, here's my bio:

Name: Nobu

Personality: Friendly, romantic and kind, but sometimes very proud, doesn't like to be wrong, if you irritate him you'll have to get ready for a big fight, he won't stop fighting until someone falls. A very loyal friend...if you can get him to be your friend, if noy...you don't really want to be his enemy.

Bio: Bothered by other wolves since he was a pup which probably helped form his aggresive fighting style. His parents died when he was very young, he was left all by himself, so he learned how to take care of himself since he was a pup and he developed a good strength and an awesome speed and agility.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 6:54 pm

I'm glad you have joined Nobu! (Although I knew you would xD) Thanks, once we get a few more characters we can start ^^ Hopefully people will notice I've posted this. Oh and a quick question. How often do you visit the forum Nobu? Or are you to busy to visit much?

Also I would have wrote a better personality and bio' but I didn't want to make everyone go through a wall of text hehe. I tend to write too much..
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:43 pm

It's ok Redwolf, I like reading Razz ...I try to log in everyday,all day long, and I used to...but now, with so much inactivity, I have been coming less and less time, I'll try to continue like I did back when I had people coming to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 6:35 pm

Name: Inrana
Personality: Enjoys sleeping, very casual and laid back. She is often selfish due to her exsessive pride, and can be very witty and crule. She is untrusting after her experience with her former packmates and refuses to get close to anyone. She doesn't often get excited, but is feirce and will fight and remain loyal to anyone who manages to gain her trust. Her presence is more often felt than it is heard by others.
Bio: She lived a normal life in her small pack, a lower ranking wolfress. Everything went haywire when her pack betrayed her to hunters so they could escape. Alone, used, and dispondent, Inrana was blindly transported from place to place until she came across a man who bought her for a 'hunting reserve'. It seems her only option is to be killed, unless she forsakes the hatred in her heart and learns to trust others again.
Text: Red
Description: Yes, I recycled the same artwork. So sue me.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f70/12/50/05/18/sexy_i10.png
Back to top Go down
http://balto4me.forumsrealty.com/index.htm
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 6:47 pm

Thankyou for joining Shadow Wolfeh! ^^ If we don't get any more characters, then we three can do a good RP together =D And so what if you used your artwork again! I think it's good, and should be used more than once. ^^ *Hugs for joining!*
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 7:48 am

(Please excuse the double-post on this one occasion ^^)
Okay! Since people don't seem to be joining we'll start ^^ And people are always welcome to join any time they want. I'll start then I guess hehe.

*Valko stared round, but it was dark. Too dark to even see his own paws. But it gave him time to think.."silence" He thought to himself, there were other wolves around him in what was best described as a crate, then a pleasent hum of an engine could be heard, the sound drifted through the crates interior and out through the tiny hole in the metal chamber, the only thing that let them breath. Of-course Valko wasn't stupid, he knew why he was here. He thought about talking to the others but buried the thought. He'd enjoy the quiet humming..he thought now he knew the true meaning of the phrase "the calm before the storm"
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:26 am

Nobu woke up slowly,last thing he remembered was a hunter trying to catch him, but nothing else after that. He shook his head and stood up, but he noticed there were more wolves around, so he stayed low and quiet. He looked around trying to find a way out of that place, but he couldn't see any possible escape route.
"Where am I? I still need to teach that hunter a lesson."
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:37 am

*Valko spun, hearing the voice of another wolf. He crouch-walked around the crate, putting his paw out infront of him now and again feeling around for the other. He coughed slightly as the air filled with dust and a foul stench. He walked to the breathing-hole and peered through, seeing eight men talking to each-other, one carried a carcass but Valko couldn't make out what it animal it was...used to be. He took his eye away and tried to look for the wolf, then whispered "All I know is that we've been caught by hunters, thrown in this crate and then everything went dark. But if it's hunters we were caught by, well, that can't mean anything good" He managed a small smile and then frowned, as he heard a bang ontop of their prison. Then a man shouted and the rest laughed. "Are you alright?" He asked the other wolf who spoke, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 9:15 am

Nobu growled as he heard the voice of the hunter who caught him, then he tried to find the wolf who asked his name, but he couldn't see clearly.
"My name?..And why would I give it to you...stranger? " He was still growling, he was in a strange place, surrounded by strange wolves, and outside his prison there was a group of hunters, he was ready to fight if he needed to, and he wouldn't trust anyone so easily.
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 10:22 am

*Valko smiled, "Haven't you heard? Misery loves company" He managed a small chuckle then subsided, hearing locks click and light shine through the now opened chamber. It was very bright, enough to make him shut his eyes. Which was when he felt a sickening crack against the side of his head, he fell. Just before fainting he heard speaking "It'll be fine, it'll still give you a good run" and felt blood pool next to his head. Then there was nothing. Nothing to see, nothing to hear, nothing to smell, feel. Nothing. He tried to make sense of what was happening, was he dead?? No..unconcious..though in a way he wished he had of been, but then again, best to make the Humans work for their prey. His thoughts drifted away, and it would be silent, cold and empty untill he woke..
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:10 am

Nobu jumped as he saw the hunter who caught him, but his legs were too weak and he fell to the ground like a stone, the voice of the hunter laughing just made him furious, but he was unable to move, he growled and stared at the hunter, wanting to bite him and the other hunters, but he was unable to fight at the moment so he just sighed and gave up until he could move again.
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:56 pm

*Valko woke an hour later, all he could take comfort in is that the Humans would not start there hunt untill he woke. So the other wolves he was trapped in the cage with were safe for the moment. He trembled as he lifted his body from the snow, looking around and smiling. While he was being hunted the trees and the snow made him smile. Almost as if he were home..But he wasn't, atleast, not yet and he wanted the others to get back to their homes too. He looked down and saw a red patch tainted the rest of the white blanket, his wound would heal soon though. He looked back up and saw the others wolves sleeping, similar wounds on the sides of their heads. Valko paused then lay back down, waiting for the others to wake before he began attempting to escape.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 1:26 pm

Nobu felt how he recovered movement and quickly stood up, looking everywhere for the hunter, but all he could see was more wolves and snow, he growled from the desesperation, wanting to finish his fight with the hunter, but now he didn't even knew where he was. He noticed that all the wolves were unconcious except one. He walked through all the unconcious wolves and passed by the awakened wolf completely ignoring him.
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 1:34 pm

*Valko stood and walked infront of the other wolf "Where are you going?" He whispered, letting out a slight whimper. "We need to stay together, we have to find a way out." He pawed softly at the snow worryingly, although he wouldn't admit it the other wolf struck a sense of fear in him. He could see the anger in his face and knew he could and most likely would do something to get Valko out of the way. But he held in place.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 2:13 pm

Nobu stared at him for a minute, then he smiled.
"Stay together?..." He turned around and looked at all the unconcious wolves and laughed." Yeah...you're going to get out very quickly thanks to them...listen, I don't have time for you, so get out of my way...I have a hunter to hunt..."
He walked by the wolf again and continued to walk slowly, sniffing trying to get the hunter's escence.
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 2:24 pm

*Valko frowned angrily. "Don't be so ignorant! You think you really have a chance against them? They're atleast eight of them..Just wait for them to wake up...and if they don't then we'll leave together. Okay? Because if you go after them you won't come back." He stared at the other wolf's eyes, unblinking, his fur blowing against a soft breeze that drifted through the trees. Birds flew above them and dissapeared from view before gunshots belowed in the air. Valko jumped up and ducked near the ground, then looked back to the wolf. "Their guns will cut you down before you get near them"
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 3:42 pm

Nobu stopped and turned around to the wolf."you obviously don't know who am I, kid...No human can stop me. No matter how much they are or what they have!"
He ran toward the place where shotguns started, growling, imagining himself finishing off the hunter.
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 3:46 pm

*Valko ran after him, and pounced on his back, "Stop! You're throwing your life to them!" He rolled off and chased again, dirt kicking up behind him..He saw the trees clearing and ran out of patience, he bit down on the wolf's tail and shut his eyes tight. Thinking to himself "This can't end well.."
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:42 pm

Nobu felt an incredible pain from the bite, he then turned around and jumped at the wolf, pinning him to the ground.-"Don't you ever do that again, you hear me!?!?!"
He was about to finish him when a shotgun passed by almost hitting him. He growled at the wolf.
"I was going to kill you...but I'll let the hunters do that for me...bye bye..."
He released the wolf and ran away from the hunters, who were getting closer and closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:55 pm

occ: =.= Gr....ah well. It's my fault I sppose for not logging on. >.> *still a bit flustered*

~Two burly hunters, one with a snide grin slapped across his scruffy face grabbed a small tan and black wolfress from the back of the van and tugged her out. She fought to no avail, and had recived many a blow to her face and even more viciously to her side.

They dumped her aching body on the forest floor and sent a few shots whizzing past her ears, enough to make her flee for her miserable life. "Stupid whelp..." they snickered, throwing an empty bottle against the ancient trunk of a tree.

"Ah well. Better unload the others...Here poochy-poo..." they mocked, brutally grabbing another frightened wolf.~

Inrana flew over the dense forrest floor in a frenzy- gun shots, men, that wretched smell- were all new to her. Panting and thouroughly exausted, she collapsed beneath the convinient shade of an oak tree, though she supposed even though the moonlight was intense against the snow it was rather unnesesary.

Her ear, like a never-ceasing radar receiver, picked up the sound of wolves not far off. She hessitated, but an unknown force, instinct of course, drew her to them in her natural will for survival.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:27 am

Nobu saw another wolf just ahead of him."Excellent...another annoying wolf..."
He stopped surprised when he saw the wolf was a female, females were pretty much his only weakness. He looked back at the hunters, he couldn't see the other wolf, so he supposed he had escaped, he looked at the female wolf, smiling.
"I suggest you come with me...unless you want to get caught by a hunter..." - Said Nobu pointing at the incoming hunters.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:27 pm

Inrana pinned back her ears. "Not a chance bucko." she snaped, her heart still hurting from being betrayed by her pack. She glanced sideways at a second golden wolf, who seemed flustered and irritated besides covered in dirt and bruises. She clamed down slowly, realizing hre comradery,"You too..." she murured, seeing the band of hunters advancing upon them. She was small, but when she puffed out the fur on her neck into intimidating spikes, her red eyes feirce and intense, she did look incredibly savage.

"Alright," she snarled, "you have my undivided attention, Wolf!" She glanced back to the first wolf.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:55 pm

Nobu felt attracted but intimidated too by the female's look, he looked one more time at the hunters and smiled at the female wolf.-"Let's go then..."
He lead her through the trees, ocassionally looking back to see if the hunters were still behind.
"So...what's your name?" - Asked Nobu, still running.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:14 pm

Inrana's long legs gracefully leapt over trees and through dense brush to keep up steadily with the wolf. She looked warily at him, seizing him up with a short glance. He looked average enough, not as large as the males from her pack. She figured he was her only chance at surviving this sick game the humans were playing. "I-Inrana." she said hesitantly, her eyes shifting nervously. She took four more long strides and then said, panting some, "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) Empty

Back to top Go down

On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling Balto :: Roleplaying Section :: Other Roleplaying-
Jump to: