Howling Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling Balto

A friendly fan site for Balto and animal lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not Accepted (All Welcome)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 2:29 pm

Zack smiled at fire.-"Something tells me you want to have a friendly conversation with your friend, Krak...what do you think if I get Tersa out of here while you take care of Krak?"

"Come on, Tersa...Don't fight your feelings...you know you love me..."-Krak was walking closer to Tersa.-" You just come with me...you won't regret i..."

Zack hit him before he could finish talking, he smiled at Tersa and then he turned at Fire.-"I had enough fun with him, Fire, it's all yours..."
He looked at Tersa."You shouldn't be here, wolves live around here, we need to get you out of here..."

Krak slowly got up and growled at Zack and fire."Come on...little beast, I'll finish you once and for all..." He started running at Fire as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 2:59 pm

The silver female hid behind the trees, shaded in darkness. One...Two... she paused, noticing the other two animals were dogs, and one a small little husky resembling what Aleuki had described. "Oh, they're in troule now..." she whispered to herself, continuing to watch from a far, scoping out her foes. Assoon as the fighting started she felt a tingle go up her spine in excitement. She fluffed upu her fur and stepped out of the bushes, locking eyes with the larger red huskey, who was ready to pounce on her chrage, Fire. "Whats all this about?" she asked quietly, lowering her eyelids in a seductive way.
Back to top Go down
http://balto4me.forumsrealty.com/index.htm
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 5:50 pm

what I was just finishing this sack of fluff fire said and he ran at krak and knocked him over you think you could take me. Hey silvery wolf I do not know your name but Could you help me finish this dog? meanwhile fire saw zack and tersa far away fire smiled and groweld at krak
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:48 pm

Krak slowly got up, growling, he hurt his paw during the failed attack.-"So you're not alone, huh?"-The glanced at Zack and Tersa and smiled.-"I would love to stay and finish you two...but first I've got more important things to do..." He slowly tried to run behind Zack and Tersa, but with his hurt paw, he couldn't go very fast.

Kondu was desperately looking for Kodita, he was very mad because he knew his daughter wasn't telling the truth to him, he had to find out what was Tersa doing that kept her out for so long.-"Kodita! I need to talk to you about our daughter, now!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:30 pm

The silver wolfress smiled slyly. "Call me Khanah" She slowly started to walk in a circle around the red huskey. "I fear you misunderstood my perpose..." she said, directing it at both Fire and the huskey. "I am not here to finish off a meger puppy dog." She sat down and wrapped her tail around her, her golden eyes searing into his. "...Though it would be rather a shame if I were to help out my charge here," She nodded her head n Fire's direction and slowly approached the dog until her nose was a foot from his and lowered herself so they were eye-to-eye, "you being such a handome male and all..." She smiled so every single one of her dagger-like fangs were showing.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:48 pm

Krak looked scared at the wolf.-"G-g-get out of my way, beast...I have no business with you..."
Krak could feel terror taking control of his body, he had been intimidated by many wolves before, but Khanah inspired him true fear.He tried to move away, but he was paralized, so he waited still, hoping for the wolf to move away.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:26 am

Fire watched He was impressed He felt like his mother had told of a wolfress once similar to Khanah But with a different name. He could not help but Laugh under his breath at the scared stiff dog.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:58 am

"Nor do I." Kannah said nonchalantly as she lifted her paw to examine her sharp claws. "...And yet here we are..." she said in a hallow voice. "Tell me dog..." the corners of her mouth slowly started to turn upwards, "What do you think I am going to do with you?" She stood and circled him again, this time much closer to him. "Your far to small to pass as a sutible meal, your fur is too coarse to be a bed." She sat in front of his face again, raising a ridiculing eyebrow. She laughed to hreself, "...Don't pretend to be unintimidated...I can smell your fear." SHe whispered, her intire face deadly serious.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:06 pm

"W-why should I be intimdated by such a wild animal like you wolves? Now...get...get out of my way...y-you don't deserve to even look at such a superior animal like me..."-Krak was still paralyzed, but he tried to act as relaxed as his fear let him.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:22 pm

Fire was apauled at what krak said but he still was laughing as the dog began to slink lower and lower to the ground. He hoped that the silver wolfress would teach him not to mess with wolves.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 5:43 pm

Khannah lowered er eyelids in a bored way. "Fine..." she said, surprisingly stepping aside, sweeping her paw gracefully in front of the dog in a mocking mannor, "But only because you don't deserve to quake fearfully in the presense of such an awe-inspiring creature as me." She finished with a small smile, extending her claws and smiling so her fangs showed, daring the dog to take one step past her. She had a feeling he knew what she would do to him if he did. Or didn't.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:19 pm

Fire was impressed with this silver wolf Khannah he would makesure he knew her beter once she finished with the sniffiling coward dog
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:23 am

Krak stayed still, wondering if he should escape runing as fast as he could, or if he should wait for the wolf to go away. He remembered his broken paw, so runing was too risky because it would be very easy for Khanah to get him, but he knew that staying there was very dangerous too.Krak slowly started walking away very carefully, always looking at Khanah's eyes and hoping that she would get bored of scaring him and let him go away, so that he could continue searching for Zack and Tersa.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:26 am

Fire stood in front of krak "I wold not if I were you" he warned with a tone that sent shivers down the dogs back. he watched the wolf called Khannah To see what would happen next
Back to top Go down
Midnight_12
Golden member
Golden member
Midnight_12

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:37 pm

Tersa smiled at Zack, but glanced at Krak. "Hey Zack, I think you better tell your wolf friend there to let Krak go. My father isn't one who forgives....." she said quietly, knowing her father would blame her if anything happened to Krak. She walked slowly towards Fire, being cautious with the female wolf. She laughed slightly, looking towards Fire. "Hey, I know you're having fun with this.......I am also, but....I think you're going to have to let this one go." she said, smiling.

Kodita ran quickly over to Kondu, hearing his urgency in his voice. "What is it, dear? What's wrong?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:58 pm

Zack looked confused at Tersa.-"You want to let him go?...You sure you want to do that? I mean, he's Krak, remember?..."
Zack looked at Khanah, he hadn't noticed her until now."Uhmm...I don't want to be rude but...who are you and what are you doing here?"

Krak smiled at Tersa and slowly started walking away from the wolves trying not to warn the wolves about his escape.

"You need to talk to Tersa as soon as possible...she has been going out at nights and she won't tell me where she's been, and I'm afraid that she might have been crossing into wolves territory, that's why you must ask her where she goes and why does it take so long for her to come back..."-Said Kondu, trying to let Kodita know exactly how he felt about Tersa escaping from the village.
Back to top Go down
Midnight_12
Golden member
Golden member
Midnight_12

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:03 pm

Tersa smiled at Zack, cocking her head. "Well, yeah, he's a big pain, but.....I can't stand here & watch something happen to him." she said, watching Krak slowly make his way around the wolves. "I'd hate to see someone get hurt or die. I hate violence...." she said softly, hoping he'd understand. "Well, I guess I better be on my way." she said, still smiling at Zack. "You know Zack, this is the first time I heard you talk..........I mean....really talk....like yourself." she said, slowly walking away. "See you later?" she asked.

Kodita nodded, giving a confused look. "You know, I have noticed that......don't worry, Kondu. I'll talk to her right when she gets home. I let her & Krak go for a walk together." she said with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:22 pm

Zack smiled at her as she walked away."Guess you're right...sure! I'll see you later then!"
He turned at Fire and Khanah, still smiling.-"I guess she's right...we should let him go...for now..." Said Zack, watching how Krak ran away before they changed their mind.

"Thank you, my love...it's good to know that at least she's in good company this time..."-Kondu smiled at Kodita.It was very strange to see Kondu smile, besides, there were only three dogs that Kondu would smile at, Tersa,his mate Kodita, and Krak
Back to top Go down
Midnight_12
Golden member
Golden member
Midnight_12

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:39 pm

Kodita nuzzled him, enjoying his smile. "Oh, there she is," kodita replied softly, seeing her & Krak come up. "How was it, you two?"

Tersa paused, looking down, not sure what to say. "Um.....it was...it was nice." she said smiling slightly, hoping Krak wouldn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:10 pm

Krak was shaking, scared to death because of his close encounter with the wolves, so he just faked a smile at Tersa's parents.-"Y-yeah...it was...it was n-nice..."
He slowly walked away not saying anything else, but still shaking.

"Hmm...that was weird...but I'm glad that you two had a good time together...he is the only dog I really trust, and you sure look nice when you're together...you would make a nice couple if you ask me..." Said Kondu smiling at Tersa and Kodita.
Back to top Go down
Midnight_12
Golden member
Golden member
Midnight_12

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:17 pm

"Dad....." she said sharply, sighing.

Before she could continue, though, Kodita cleared her throat to speak. "Tersa, your father has told that you've been sneaking out of the house at nights & leaving without telling us where you're going!" she exclaimed, her voice getting higher with each word.

Tersa sighed again, looking the other way. "I'm old enough to do things on my own, aren't I?" she asked, glaring at the streets.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:27 pm

"Not since some wild wolves entered your house trying to attack you...you should at least tell Krak when you go out, we don't want you to get attacked with by those beasts, we were lucky that time when the hunters were in town...If you leave tell Krak...or ask him to go with you...he'll be able to protect you...he's a good boy,and he'll be a great mate...your mate..."-Kondu smiled at Kodita when he said this, and turned around, walking away, hopping that Kodita could convince Tersa that Krak was the best prospect for her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:40 pm

Kannah was silent through it all, wanting to figure out where the dogs' loyalties lay. Hmmm, she thought, the female is not too keen on violence... She chuckled to herself. Another day then... She did not answer Zack or aknowledge Fire before departing, knowig she shouldn't get too attached to her charges if she were to actually finish her job. Smiling malaciously to herself, she turned towards Krak, giving him a fear-inspiring look, and disappeared as soon as she had come.

Aleuki sat up as she saw Fire and Zack in the distance, sending a jolt of pain up her spine to her shoulder. She grunted, satanding up fully to welcome her sons. Her eyes darkened as she saw the dreamy look in Zack's eys, and knew that Khannah had not finished her task. A low growl came into her throat but she quickly calmed herself, knowing tthe silver wolfress must have had a good reason...
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:51 pm

Fire saw his mother oh here we go zack he whispered. Hello Mom how.. are you fire said cautiosly Trying not to hint what happend We are good I think I will go lay down fire was about to lay down but he waited to see if his mom would yell or Let him pass
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:03 pm

Aleuki looked calmly at Fire. "I'm qute fine, thank you." she said smiling. She stood, "So no luck I take it...?" se asked, wondering if Fire or Zack knew what she was hinting at. She smiled smuggly, standing up to walk into the den, her would in he rshoulder completly stopped bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Accepted (All Welcome)
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling Balto :: Roleplaying Section :: Balto Roleplaying-
Jump to: