Howling Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling Balto

A friendly fan site for Balto and animal lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not Accepted (All Welcome)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:17 am

Fire was left standing there He wanted t Destroy krak But at the same time he felt what good would that do So he decided to follow his mother Back into the woods Hopig maybe someday he could talk To tersa Again
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 12:31 pm

occ: so are Fire and Zack brothers then?

Agro turned to Fire, "Aw, don't lisnen to 'em, Fire. They can't see past the ends of their noses. You have as much right to be here as we do... but -" He glance behing him to make sure Aleuki wasn't listening, "well, maybe some wolves are at fault too." He gave a weak smile before turning to follow the other dogs.

Aleuki paused to wait for Fire, silently glaring at the other dog he was talking to. When he caught up to her she snorted. "Lets get back to the pack before your father finds out about this." She flicked her tail and walked on, assuming Fire would follow. "By the way, have you seen Zack around? I haven't seen him since this morning."
Back to top Go down
http://balto4me.forumsrealty.com/index.htm
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:21 pm

OCC: I guess he's now xD

Zack found Aleuki and Fire walking away from the village, so he run to them to know what had just happened.-"Mother! what was going on down there? Did you have a tough encounter with dogs? I couldn't see what was happening, I could barely see any of you."
Back to top Go down
https://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:28 pm

Fire answerd yea we are fine just having a hard time with those Anyoing Huskys who think they are all that. Mother why can they not accept us we are just like them only bigger.
Back to top Go down
Midnight_12
Golden member
Golden member
Midnight_12

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:58 pm

Tersa glanced at her father. "Father, what do you have against wolves?" she asked, talking as she walked. "And what do they have against us? I mean, we're the same, just.............just different breeds........" Tersa stumbled, trying to think of some way to help.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:44 pm

Fire walked with his mother And brother to where his pack and his father was. He hoped he would not be too mad He liked tersa but despised krak
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:00 pm

Zack layed down on a hill where he liked to go when he wanted to be alone.- "I don't know why we can't live in peace with wolves...life could be easier if we just worked together..." Said to himself.-"I think I'll sneak out to the village tonight, maybe I'll find something interesting there, maybe I can even get to talk to some friendly dogs...but I can't let mom know about this."
Zack looked from side to side looking for his mother or any wolf that could be watching him, when he realized he was completely alone, he stood up and walked into the village.
As he walked through the village, dogs hide from him, some of them growl at him, and some other dogs just looked at him frightened.

Kondu looked at Tersa offended.-"Tersa, how can you say that? They're absolutely not like us...they're wild aanimals! you never know when will one of those monsters attack you.

Zack was walking when he saw an old dog walking along with two other dogs, one was a male with a proud look, listening closely to the older dog's words, and the other one was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen, he instantly felt like running to her and ask her name, but he recognized the younger male, he had been on that fight with Fire and his mother, so he decided to follow them through the shadows so that they couldn't see him.

"Tersa...we dogs are superior than those wild beasts, we will never get along with them, we can't trust them..." - Said Kondu, still offended.

Zack heard their conversation and inmediately stopped and smiled.-"So her name is Tersa...what a beautiful name...that old dog does't seem to like wolves though, maybe I'll have to wait till she's alone to introduce myself."
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:06 pm

Fire was enjoying his ime bck at the pack he still longed to Be wit tersa but he knew that he should stay back. He went ofind his brother zack and hoped he would have a game they could play
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:38 pm

The more Zack followed Tersa, the more he fell in love with her,but the dogs that were with her seemed to be completely against wolves. At this far, Zack had only learned the young dog's name, Krak, he also looked like a hero when the older dog talked to him as if he was the best dog ever borned.Zack had also noticed that, the more the dogs walked,Krak was paying less attention to what the older dog had to said, he seemed to be focused only on Tersa's eyes.He naturally deduced that Krak was definitively in love with Tersa, wich made it harder for Zack to be alone Tersa, Krak would probably be around almost all time checking on her. He kept spying them until they reached a small house at the end of a long line of small houses, far from his home, Zack hadn't realized how far he followed them, when he looked back, he didn't even remembered passing by some places, he was too intersted in the three dogs wich had now stopped, but they continued talking.

"I hope you understand, Tersa...I don't want you to get close to any wolf, you should stay close to Krak always, he's a good boy and will protect you from any wolf that could possibly attack you...can you do that for me Krak?"-Said Kondu looking at Krak, who had barely talked during their long walk.

"Yes sir...I won't let any beast get close to her."-Said Krak with a proud smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:58 pm

Poor fire could not find anything to do then he noticed tracks leading to the village Oh no Thought fire he had not seen zack and worried it was him so he followed the tracks to see where they went
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:49 am

"Well, then it's decided...this village is no longer safe for us, Krak will be making guard so no wolf gets close to your house Tersa., and you should stay inside your home."-Said Kondu.

"I'll be alert all night long sir, you can go to your home now, I can handle this..." Said Krak smiling at Kondu.

"I know...goodnight, Tersa."- Kondu smiled, turned around, and started his way home, leaving Tersa and Krak alone.

Krak glanced at Tersa and smiled.-"Don't worry baby, I won't let any wild beast attack you."
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:35 pm

Fire caught up to his brother he saw krak and tersa and growled Boy I would not mind Standing upto krak what about you zack?
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:04 pm

Zack jumped scared.-"Fire!...what are you doing here? You should stay away from the village, specially after that fight you and mom had with the dogs...mom's going to get very mad if she finds out that you came back!"
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:33 pm

sorry fire said I just was looking for you I was bored and then I noticed your tracks and followed them here. we should leave are you coming fire asked?
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:09 am

Zack stared at Tersa and sighed.-"Yeah...let's go..."
He turned around and started his way home with Fire after looking one more time at Tersa, "What am I thinking'...She would never like to be with a wolf like me..." Thought Zack as he continued walking. He sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:46 am

what were you doing over here anyway fire asked? I thought you would be with mom but she said she had not seen you so I went to find you
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:01 pm

"I came to check the village when I saw the most beautiful...." -Zack stoped before he could finish his sentence, he was about to tell Fire about his crush on Tersa, but he thought that maybe he would have to keep it in secret for a while."uuhmm...piece of meat? Yeah! that's right! It was huge and juicy, so I decided to see if I could steal it."
Zack faked a smiled hoping that Fire believed him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:30 pm

Aleuki woke with a start. Insinctivly she glanced around, looking for her pups. They were not sleeping in the place they normaly slept, and the dirt was ice-cold. Aleuki deduced that they had been gone for more that three hours because their scent was stale as well. She narrowed her eyes. Normally she would've gone back to sleep but considering the curent events she was extreemly suspicous. She did not even bother waking up Aruko but instead swiftly raced away to the small village. What trouble have you two started this time? she angrrily thought.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 1:27 pm

Fire saw his mother coming uh oh he said to zack here comes mom Act like we were not doing anything fire thought it might work. Hi mom fire said we were just about to come find you
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:13 pm

Aleuki shot her younger son an icey glare. She flicked her head back to Zack, "Home. Now." she growled, her nose an inch from his. She turned back to Fire and grabed the scruf of his neck, throwing him in front of her and nudging him forward, as if he were still a pup. Once he had a head start and was safetly in front of her she turned to Zack. "I don't even want an explanation." she glowered. Her menacing eyes were enough to tell Zack that it was time to go.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:27 pm

Fire scurried back to the den and lay down He knew he was in trouble he just wanted to find his older sibling and do something fun. he still did not know what his brother was doing but he wanted to find out
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:33 pm

Aleuki silently walked home with Zack. Fire had already made it home. She walked with an air of dignity, lightly placing each paw in front of the other. Zack was silent too. "I hope you havn't become attatched to the dogs." she finally spoke, startling Zack. She walked ahead and paused before entering the pack's den, glancing at Zack out of the corner of her eye, "They will only cause your downfall." She looked ahead of her and proceded to enter the den, not saying another word.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:46 pm

Zack remained in silence, knew it had been a very dumb idea to go to the village, but was happy that he did it, he was decided to talk to Tersa, so he would go again to the village, he just had to make sure no one could follow him this time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:51 pm

Argo met up with Tersa the next morning. She had managed to avoid Krak today, so maybe they could talk alone for once about the wolves. He sat down at the edge of an ally where they had decided to meet. He heard rustling around the corner. Argo started. "Tersa? Is that you buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:07 pm

Fire woke up awhile later he went to find his mom and ask where zack was. Fire wished he could see tersa again but he would not tell his mother that would be mad again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Accepted (All Welcome)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling Balto :: Roleplaying Section :: Balto Roleplaying-
Jump to: