Howling Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling Balto

A friendly fan site for Balto and animal lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not Accepted (All Welcome)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight_12
Golden member
Golden member
Midnight_12

Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:35 pm

Tersa opened one eye, feeling movement near her. "Fire?" she whispered. Slowly, she sat up, confused where she was. "Oh.....right," she whispered to herself. Tersa glanced at sleeping Zack & smiled slightly. "Well, Fire......what do you think we should do next?" she whispered, her eyes still weary from sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://balto4me.forumsrealty.com/index.htm
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:56 pm

Im not sure but I think we shold layhere till zack wakes up fire said. i am not sure of this place fire got comfortable and watched making sure there was no movement
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:54 pm

Krak growled at Khanah.-"Don't try to fool me!! I know you and those other two monsters took Tersa!! Let her go, now!!!"

Kondu looked sadly at Kodita.-"Don't worry, my love...we'll find Tersa and those wild animals, they will regret the day they decided to mess with my family!"
Back to top Go down
https://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:51 pm

Fire was sleeping again He found himself leaning on tersa He woke up and Said Im sorry I did not mean to tersa I was asleep I hope your not mad about me leaning on you
Back to top Go down
Midnight_12
Golden member
Golden member
Midnight_12

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:13 pm

Tersa smiled at him, thinking nothing at it yet. "Of course not, Fire." she replied softly. "Don't worry.......it's pretty hard to make me mad." she said, cocking her head to one side. Tersa looked over to Zack. "Ha.....he sure likes to sleep." she whispered.

Kodita hung her head, nodding slowly. Their owners' kid, Penny, pat Kodita & Kondu on the head. She seemed to miss her Tersa as much as Kodita & Kondu. Kodita gently nudged Penny on her hand, hoping to comfort her also.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:14 am

great just making sure Becaue I don't want you upset. You are happy to be with us are you not fire said making sure shewas not home sick. we care about you and I do not want you feeling threatend by us in any way
Back to top Go down
Midnight_12
Golden member
Golden member
Midnight_12

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:37 pm

Tersa looked at Fire, a slight frown on her face. "Well.....I mean, I do miss home, but.....well....." her voice faded, not really thinking of why she wasn't home. "I guess it's the right thing," she whispered, looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Midnight_12
Golden member
Golden member
Midnight_12

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:37 pm

OCC: Maybe we should wait for Nobu. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:13 pm

Zack opened his eyes, hearing Tersa and Fire talking, he slwoly lifted his head and looked at Fire and Tersa.-"Where do you suggest we should go now?"

"You should rest, Kodita....this isn't good for you, I'll take care of everything and I'll bring Tersa back, don't worry..." Kondu turned around and walked away trying to find Krak.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:20 pm

Khannah's eyes widdened, then narrowd with rage. Those three had fooled her! She growled and ponced on Krak. "You wil direct me to them." she hissed, "or this town will have not one, but two missing huskies." She pressed her nose against his. "Get the picture?" She asked, placeing her paw heavily on Krak's throat.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:56 pm

Fire said well explore the area and maybe establish a home fire said smiling
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:12 am

Krak kicked everywhere trying to escape but he was no match for a wolf like Khanah.-"I...I don't know where they are...B-but...I can help you find them and then you can kill the wolves, all I want is the husky that is with them, you don't need her a-anyways..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:56 am

Khannah smiled darkly. Her orders were to get rid of the huskey, and what better way to do that then to have Krak take her away? She removed her paw from his throat and got off of him. Aleuki would murdur her if she killed or ven harmed either of her sons.....Khannah would have to play around them, make sure Krak ould take Tersa away. For good. Or else Khannah would see to it....She lowered her eyelids and looked at Krak, "If you would come wit me please?" She said, turning around so he silky silver fur reflected the treet lights. She glared at Krak "You will take the female, and never let her out of your sight again." Khannah said as she walked into the forest with him. She paused at the very edge of the trees. "Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:54 pm

Fire meanwhile found something to et and began to eat then he asked what should they do?
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:30 am

Krak stood up and smiled with his evil grin."Of course..."

"Well...the only thing we can do is keep walking and rest for a few days, we could also look for any possible wolf pack nearby, but that's too risky since we don't even know if there's any wolf in here..."-Zack finished eating and then he lay down under a tree.-"I'll let you two decide...Should we look for wolves or try to find another place to rest? "

"If they escaped from your territory, and they're not on the village...that means they went to that strange land...it's too dangerous though, I've never seen anyone going there, I don't know anything about that place, but I'm pretty sure that's where they went...so I suggest we move quickly if we want to find them soon."-Said Krak, recovering his proud, brave attitude now that Khannah was working with him.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:28 pm

I say we move out khanna will find us soon And I do not want to risk that. I don't want my brother or friend to have to face her Fire said worried.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:56 pm

Khannah sneered at him. "I expect you too pull your own weight throughout this little excursion of ours." She said, coldly looking at the huskey. "Don't think we are suddenly allies. No. Far from it." She circled him once, her eyes burning. "I consider you as dead weight. Your only perpose is to get rid of that female." She showed her teeth, but kept her calm and cool demeanor. "Now move." she snapped in that quietly frightening way she had.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:59 am

Fire And the group decided to look farther past where they were so it would take longer if anyone was Following them To find them hoping the plan would work.

OOC: Midnight has left for awhile Who will play her character Tersa?
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 4:44 am

White Wolfeh is going to take over tera's characters so we can continue the Rp Yayz Razz
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:35 am

OCC:Nice, then we can continue.

"Hey, don't tell me what to do, beast..." - Krak slowly walked up to the new lands, not sure if calling Khannah a beast was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:35 pm

Fire was waithing to see what tersa and His brother would do
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:12 pm

Zack yawned and stretched, then he turned at Fire.-"What do you think mom's doing right now?"
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 5:46 pm

Oh I do not know Im hoping she is ok and not trying to kill us for running away. Khanna is a scary wolf and I think mom wanted her to kill us and Tersa Fire said Scared
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 9:27 pm

Khannah's face remained level. "Call me what you will....." she narrowed her glowering eyes, "but you are under my control now..." she said darkly, in a soft and quiet voice, her face not giving away any sort of emotion. She hoped that the Female and the two wolves hadn't gotten too far, because she couldn't pick up their scent. She bared her teeth, angered and frusterated.

Tersa sat quietly, trembling slightly. "Do you really think...? How could you mother..." she closed her mouth and shook her head, unable to even speak her own thoughts.

Aleuki was at the moment tracking down a large buck, her pack at her heels. She directed them smoothly, efortlessly bringing down the stunned animal in a short time. The pack feasted, and Aleuki ate with no guilt in her mind whatsoever. Those two, she thought sourly, snapping a bone from the deer, my own flesh and blood, protecting that dog, our mortal enemies! I have been betrayed by my only sons. If only my dear mate were still here...They are all I have left of him and they readily forsaked me!! Aleuki dug her claws into the earth. Still... she managed to think, getting past her own rage, once Khanah kills that dog, what will they think of me? They will not see that we are better off without her... She let out a long, anguished howl. Her pack soon joined in,echoing the phrase that stung their hearts, reaching out to the two lost sons: Come home.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie
Record fan
Record fan
Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 10:36 am

Fire meanwhile hugged tersa Its ok you are safe with us and thats all that matters, Mom may think she is doing the right thing bbut sheis not Fire said to zack. If only dad was still here. He would no what to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted (All Welcome)   Not Accepted (All Welcome) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Accepted (All Welcome)
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling Balto :: Roleplaying Section :: Balto Roleplaying-
Jump to: