Howling Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling Balto

A friendly fan site for Balto and animal lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:46 am

"I'm Nobu..." - He said,he looked back again, but didn't see any hunter, then he slowed down.
"May I now what is such a beautiful wolf like you doing in such a horrible place like this?" - Nobu smiled and stopped, he thought they were safe now, but experience taught him he was never safe.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 8:31 am

*Valko stood, grunted and shook his head. "Fair enough.." He though to himself, looking up and down body for injuries. The blood had dried across the fur on his head now. Maybe he'd be lucky and find a lake that wasn't frozen over. He sighed and looked at his paws, wondering why the wolf had left him for dead. "Of-course" He though, remembering the other wolf was female. He carried on his scanning his injuries, nothing serious. He'd be fine to move. He laughed a little mumbling.
"Great," He groaned and the walked on "Now I have that wolf and the hunters to contend with." Looking up at the sky as snow-flakes dropped from the tree leaves he grumbled "Wonder what that female's like, better not I soppose..She'll probrably end up wanting to kill me too." He climbed over a snowed over log and slipped on his way back down, rolling across what felt like sharp rocks. He whined and rolled on to his paws. "Oh Valko, what have you got yourself into.." With that thought he hiked on through whatever was beneath the white ocean.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 8:26 pm

Inrana folded one of her ears back, umwillingly dragging up the horrinle memory. She grimmaced. "What's there to tell..." she said equivocally, "I made a mistake," Pshyea...trusting my pack, she thought bitterly, then retured to reality, "Got caught. Here I am." She turned over a stick with more power than necessary. She looked up, her vacant eyes staring ahead ruefully. "Looks like you've gotten yourself into a scrap too, hm?" She raised her eyebrows as if starng at the annoying antics of a pup, not looking back at the he-wolf.

Last edited by Shadow Wolfeh on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://balto4me.forumsrealty.com/index.htm
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:52 pm

"Oh well...I've been lonely pretty much all of my life, and when you're on your own you have to learn to be tough, or at least look tough, you have no idea what I've passed through...so I wouldn't call this a scram, it's more like...just another day in my life...I remember I was fighting with some hunter, then I got caught and I met an annoying wolf who, by the way, had the very bad idea of bitting my tail, and here I am." - He smiled, even though he still felt pain from that tail bite and the memory of that moment wasn't pleasant for him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 6:21 pm

"Hmmmm......?" Inrana said absentmindedly, dragging her feet in the new snow. She gazed up at the swirling white vortex of falling snow above her, cascading down from the grey sky. She frowned. "Yeah....m-me too..." she lied, not wanting to ever think about her pack again. After a fleting moment she tried to change the subject, "Where did that other wolf get off to anyways? It's incredibly stupid to go wandering off with hunters nearby," she pinned back her ears and snorted with disaproval.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:07 pm

Nobu stared at Inrana, sensing something strange in her and started feeling curious about her past.-"Yeah, I know...he deserves it for bitting my tail though...maybe he just got caught by them and if he didn't, he'll soon be...those crazy hunters can be anywhere, which reminds me that we should start moving, we should find a den, we'll be safer there..."
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:42 pm

*Valko wandered in a circle, his head low. The vision of his constant paw prints in the snow and the circling motion made him dizzy, so he stopped. He could smell the other wolves near-by and paused, wondering whether he should go to them. "Probrably not..."He thought to him-self, "I should check if they need help anyway" He lifted his head and moved closer to the scent. After a short walk he moved behind a near-by tree and peered round. He saw them a few yards away--they both looked fine. He let out a sigh and shook his head, feeling no need to go over, the male made it quite clear he did not want his help. As for the female--he had no clue. Valko brought his head back and sat down, wagging his tail across the snow..anything to keep him occupied. Would they smell him? Even if they did it would make no difference, unless the male still wanted his revenge they'd have no reason to come over lest they wanted his help. No, he'd just rest for a while and carry on later...
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 6:17 pm

Nobu smiled at Inrana.
"What do you sa..." He was interrumpted by the smell of the wolf he had met back with the hunters, he growled and started sniffing to find him, when he finally found him he jumped on him and pinned him to the ground, just like he did when the hunters almost shot him.
"You just don't understand, do you?....Now you'll wish those hunters had find you before...." He growled and showed his teeth to the wolf.- "You'll pay for what you did to my tail..."
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 6:29 pm

*Valko growled and stared in-to the wolf's eyes. "What I did was save your life! The hunters would have shot you down before you even got near enough to see their rifles!" He struggled and snarled at the wolf, "It's your own fault for being so stubborn, now get off me! Or maybe you want to kill me? Like the Humans? Even if you do I'll make sure you can't walk..and leave you to them....Or you can let me go and we can get out of here." He made a glance at the wolfs legs and waited for him to make his choice.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 10:48 pm

Nobu laughed at him, and pushed the wolf harder against the floor."Come on...those things won't get me even if I had only two legs, they are pathetic, just like you..."
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 8:20 pm

*Valko stared, his mind and drifted he looked to his tail, and brushed it across the snow, then turned back to the wolf. "Then kill me, better my own kind than those hunters..." He looked in-to the wolf's eyes, "So do it..if you've got the guts" He snarled and awaited his foe's action. He realised what he was doing was stupid, but he didn't care. None of them had a chance of escaping alone..there was no way the wolf would help him, if he let him live the hunters would kill him. All he could do was wait, and hope he'd come to his senses..

Last edited by Redwolf on Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 8:32 pm

Inrana let out a quiet, completely impulsive growl. Fighting was so immature...so far from where they needed to be. "I don't have time for this..." she scoffed under her breath, standing up and shaking. She threw an impatient and glare at the two wolves. Inrana could honestrly care less about them...she had been betrayed before, and in the deep recesses of her mind she dreaded getting close to anyone again. Unfortunatly for her, Inrana was a tad too pridefull to realize they were her only option of survival. "Well....this was pleasant," she said demurly, "but I must be off. No time for 'fun and games', hmmmm?" She flicked her tail dismissivly at them.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 10:46 pm

Nobu quickly turned to Inrana, letting go the other wolf.
"No no...please wait! Come on, you can't be really thinking of going alone,I don't want you to get caught, come on, please give me a chance, believe me, I won't let you down...I can be a good boy..." He said smiling and making a puppy face at her.
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 9:57 am

*Valko stood and walked a few steps away, he looked back at the male and mumbled a word under his breath, he looked at the female. She atleast seemed sane. He ran to her and whispered in-to her ear, "We need to help each-other to get out of this mess. Can you get the male to fall in line?" He smiled and turned back to the male, then back at the female and whispered in her ear again. "You must know the only way to escape his by working together.." He clawed at the snow worryingly..This wolf was the only one of them at the moment capable of keeping the male under controll. If she were to ignore him, it'd be the end of them all.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 8:49 am

Inrana kept on staring at Nobu, pondering the mutterings of the tan wolf....what's-his-face? Inrana let out a small huff of breath. "Our only chance of survival..."she repeated distantly,then frowned,still staring at the puppy face of the grey wolf in front of her. "Then...then I suppose I'll have to stay, won't I?" she stated, sitting down and sealing the deal. "If we are all in this together, we need to," she sighed with defeat,"know each other very well. What is your name wolf?" she asked dryly,turning to the tan wolf.
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 9:29 am

*"My name," Valko started with a smile "It's Valko. And what about yours?" He couldn't help but worry about the male. It wasn't that he wanted him dead, he worried about whether he would do some-thing stupid. Like..think he could charge right at the hunters...He shook his head slightly and looked down, then reality flooded back to him and his head shot back up to meet the females eyes. He wagged his tail and muttered "Sorry, drifted off. Your name is?" He smiled again and waited.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 10:19 am

Nobu felt a strange feeling inside him he had never felt before and walked between Valko and Inrana, then he looked at Valko's.-"Are we going to start a meeting? Because if that's it, we should invite those hunters too, they'll be happy to see us again, if not...I suggest we keep moving..."
He didn't like the idea of letting Valko go with them, but if that would keep Inrana from walking away, he would have to let Valko join them. He walked beside Inrana and looked around looking for any sign of the hunters.
"Those monsters will be here in no time, we must find a shelter quickly or we can consider ourselves death."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 6:38 pm

"Shelter...ha." Inrana lifted her head loftily. "We can outrun them, slow, stupid creatures that they are," she looked back at the direction they had come and lifted her upper lips in defiance, then turned back to Nobu. "Well? You are right; we can't just sit here." She lifted her front paws and hastily shoved Nobu forward, "Let's get moving!" She trotted anxiously after him, at least until he was a good length in front of her. She turned hesitantly to Valko, looking out of the corner of her eye for Nobu. "Inrana," she whispered to him, after which her tail stuttered slightly. She gave a half-grin and continued to pad after Nobu.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 9:04 pm

Nobu ran quickly through trees and rocks occasionally looking for hunters,after a while running,he finally found a cave which would be a nice shelter at least for that night, he stopped in front of it and looked back at Inrana.-"Here..this should keep us safe at least until we can recover energy. I'll stay outside in case the hunters come."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:13 pm

occ: seriously guys, I usually won't post until after both of you have. I enjoy cemetrical cycles...
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 4:32 am

occ: (What-ever that means xD) Sorry I hadn't posted guys =C The notification screwed me over again D= And I didn't know you two had posted. Anyway, I won't let it happen again!

*Valko kept a steady pace behind Inrana and the male wolf, who still hadn't told him his name. "Ah well, maybe later.." His minds voice muttered. He had gone out of eye-shot a few seconds ago and shouting wasn't a good idea, so he lowered his head and sniffed the ground, finally he came to a scent. But, it was not one of the wolves? He peeked over a small out-cropping and darted back behind the cover..Hunters? Were they catching on to them or was this just coincidence. Either way the others had to know..He caught there paw prints in the snow and crawled across, shuddering as the icy blanket seemed to burn right through his fur, but this needed to be done. Crawling would make his paw-prints illegible to the Humans'. Plus he would crawl over the others as he went...After a minute of crawling, scraping his body on rocks and the occasional snowed over thorn. He reach them, standing up shivering and barely able to speak he opened his mouth, his mouth seemed to sigh as words came out. "H-hunters...near-by..They may be on-to us..or just passing through.." He puffed out air, which turned in-to a misty fog in-front of his muzzle. "W..what s-should we do?" He managed to mutter as he shivered frantically.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolfeh
Record fan
Record fan
Shadow Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 3:59 pm

Inrana turned to Nobu after registering the shivering condition of poor Valko. "The hunters are too close," she said anxiously, "We need to keep moving before we can find shelter for the night." She took a cautious look behind her before turning back to Nobu(in her mind the unassumed leader) for approval.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 4:18 pm

Nobu frowned, Valko was not just interfering with his so much wanted alone time with Inrana, but he had to change his plans because of him too, he looked at Valko, he turned again at Inrana and nodded."Ok, we'll keep moving, lets go..." He lead the way, looking for the hunters trying to found a safe route far from them.
Back to top Go down
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 4:49 pm

*Valko shook his head, shaking snow up in-to the air around him, he smiled and looked back at the two other wolves and wagged his tail, it felt good to be around his own kind again. That and the fact that one of them wasn't still trying to kill him, he continued to shiver and trotted along-side the others. His ears occasionally twitching away the snow-flakes that ceaselessly landed on them. "Do..do you think we could run? I'm still freezing" He let out a nervous chuckle. Still worrying the worst from the male wolf, he still hadn't spoken his name.*
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 4:56 pm

Nobu looked at Inrana desperately, then he turned at Valko."Alright... we'll run..."
He started running faster, still trying to go as far from the hunters as possible, he still wanted to fight the hunter who caught him, but he didn't want anything to happen to Inrana because he was falling in love with her and he wanted Valko to be safe too, but only because he still remembered that bite on his tail, and he would have to pay for that some day. So for now he would have to forget about his pending battle with the hunters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling Balto :: Roleplaying Section :: Other Roleplaying-
Jump to: