Howling Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling Balto

A friendly fan site for Balto and animal lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:54 pm

"Well...I'd like to say that my awesome instincts guided me to you...but actually I was just running blind and praying to find you, I was very lucky to find you..but enough talking, it's very dangerous in here, there's someone or something here...I'll help you get out." - Nobu slipped beneath Inrana so he could carry her on his back.He looked back for any signs of Valko...nothing. He started their way out of the fog,again, without knowing where he was going. He didn't know how much time he spent walking through the fog, but he finally felt how he was walking out of it. He remembered Valko said they would meet back at their den, so he did just that, he returned to their small den, once they were there, he slowly put Inrana on the ground.
"We're safe now...I think we just had enough action for today, don't you think so?" - Said Nobu with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Redwolf
Balto fan
Balto fan
Redwolf

On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)   On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:08 am

*Valko pushed his muzzle through the bushes. Then took a sniff, there were many different scents, he couldn't make out what was what. He whimpered and gulped, hearing the sound of a rifle. He moved his gaze up and saw the barrel of a hunting rifle aiming cleanly at his skull. His body froze up and he tried to subdue his whimpering, to no avail. He cringed as he heard the thing click as a round loaded the chamber. "At-least we had a good run" His mind uttered to him. He heard a sound like thunder and felt a sharp pain in his chest before collapsing on the ground. His vision blurred, a shadowed figure was the last thing he saw before every-thing went black*
Back to top Go down

On freedom's doorstep (Anyone's welcome, at any time)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling Balto :: Roleplaying Section :: Other Roleplaying-
Jump to: