Howling Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling Balto

A friendly fan site for Balto and animal lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Balto's family

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

Balto's family - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:57 pm

"That sounds incredible" Marrok and Kaya say breathlessly they loved the look of the secret place by the name of fang fal it was beautiful and breath taking but the fact that there was more to it than that made it even more unique
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:11 am

Balto stared into the waterfall, without saying nothing, in his mind, he repeated everything Winter said, he thought of Darzy and how scared she was, traped with Raiden and the evil wolves.

"Aww...you didn't expect me to respect that stupid deal, did you? You know me better than that...It's nothing personal, I swear, I really love you, you know? But I can't let Balto live, and he is so in love with you that you make him vulnerable."

"When are we going to kill the hybrids?"

"Soon, Ragnarok, but not yet."

Ragnarok looked at Darzy."Are you shure you don't want to get rid of this nasty female who helps the hybrids, she is just an obstacle."

Raiden growled."Her name is Darzy, and I think I already told you you're not killing her."

"Well we're getting impatient to kill the hybrids, you know?"

"Then you'll just have to hold on until it's time."

"Who do you think you are kid? Don't forget I'm the alpha of this pack, you're lucky we are helping you instead of killing you when we found you."

"Alpha? huh....I would be a better leader than you"

Ragnarok growled, he was really angry now."Oh is that it?!?!?! Come on, let's fight and I will kill you in less than a minute."

"I won't loose my time with you, I will not fight you."

"Heh...you little coward, you are just as useless as those hybrids. I'm tired of this, I don't care what you say anymore, we should've killed that female earlier." Ragnarok showed his teeth at Darzy and raised a paw to give her a huge hit.

Raiden inmediately reacted and tackled Ragnarok before he could hit Darzy. He froze waiting to any wolf to attack him, but everyone was just staring at Ragnarok, who was already standing up.

Ragnarok growled and stand in front of Raiden."How dare you?!? You are weak and pathetic, and that makes you useless, you are lucky your father was an important member of the pack..." He turned around and started walking away but stopped."However...you must learn who is boss!!" Ragnarok turned around and hit Raiden with all his strength, sending him right to the ground.

Raiden tried to stand up, he was growling, but the only thing he did was shook his head, he was still feeling dizzy from the hit.

"Do not forget what side are you on...kid." Ragnarok walked away, along with a group of wolves, leaving Raiden and Darzy alone.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:58 am

"What do you see?" Marrok asks Balto
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:22 am

"Stop it all redy"!!! Darzy growled. "I know that you wouldn't respect the deal Raiden. But I didn't give you the right to do what ever you want with me. Now boath of you, stop it now"! She was looking at the wolves who were starring at her. " Now! If you don't mind I'm going to get some sleap". She walked in a cave and lide down. She was still growling "Sick idiots. Now don't wake me up or I'l...I'l... oh what ever".

Aniu flew down on the top of the cave to guard Darzy.

"Now Balto, after you find Darzy and see where she is climb on that rock on the top of the fang fall and howl. You will feal the power, and then go and save her. she neads you".Winter looked at the pool to." Now I se her do you Balto?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.balto-world.aforumfree.com
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:26 pm

Marrok and Kaya stayed silent not sure what to say to their brother at the moment this all seemed so unreal to them
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Balto looked at Winter and then back to the water."I...I see a dark place, like some kind of...cave." He got closer to the water."Yeah, Darzy is in that cave! But there are some wolves watching the entrance, how are we going to save her?"

Raiden entered the cave with a big piece of meat, the wolves watching the entrance looked at Raiden like if they wanted to kill him. Raiden guessed they knew about his fight with Ragnarok, news spread easily on that pack, and going against the alpha wasn't something the evil wolves forgive. Raiden ignored them and continued his way until he was in front of Darzy, he let the meat fall in front of her."Eat this quickly before Ragnarok comes, you are not supposed to eat and he will get really mad if he catches you with that meat."
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:06 am

Darzy starred at him. she tok some meat and said "That's enough give some to my "Pet" she pointed at the raiven.

Winter loked at the watter fall. "Climb on the top of the fall, then give it your best howel". She starred at Marrok and Kaya, and than back at balto." After you do that I'l tell you the plan".
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:36 am

Marrok and Kaya arched an eyebrow wondering what that would do but didn't ask since they believed they would find out soon enough
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:54 am

Winter waited to se what will balto decide. "After you do that your training will begin Balto".
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:13 pm

"Training but I thought he was going to rescue Darzy?" Marrok says before Kaya could shush him
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:26 am

"He will after the trainig we wil have to se what powers does he posses"
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:14 am

"Then I guess we should start as quickly as possible..." Balto looked at the water one last time, he could see Raiden entering the cave, he frowned and slowly climbed up the waterfall, then he closed his eyes, hinking about everything that had happened, his mom, Raiden, the wolves, Darzy being captured, he howled, wishing that the new powers would help him save Darzy.

Raiden looked at the raven and frowned."There's something weird about that..."pet" of yours..." He got loser to the raven and growled, then he looked back at Darzy."Please don't make anything dumb...I don't want you to get hurt..." Without saying anything else he turned around and walked out of the cave, ignoring the guards who growled at him when he passed.
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:40 am

Darzy smiled. "Roll over "Pet" ha ha ha".

Aniu talked to Darzy over minds. "Balto will save you".

After Balto howeled Winter said" Come with me. oh Marrok Kaya you can't go with us now". they walked under the watter fall. "Now balto lets test your strenght. Se that big rock over there"? As Balto nodded Winter said. "Now run tu it and kick it with your head, you wont feal any pain".
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:05 am

"Good luck Balto" Kaya says "Yeah" Marrok says
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:01 pm

Balto looked back at Marrok and Kaya."Thanks guys." He walked with Winter, and after listening to the instructions he stared at the rock he had to break, he looked at tit for a few minutes, he didn't know how was he supposed to break a big rock like that with his head, but then he remembered they had no time to loose, Darzy was in troubles and Balto couldn't hesitate if he wanted to rescue her. He closed his eyes and ran into the rock, he kept running with his eyes closed waiting to feel the impact of the rock against his head,but he felt nothing, he stopped and look around, the big rock was now broken to pieces, he stared at Winter, it was unbelievable, how could someone like Balto break such a rock like he did.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Since Marrok and Kaya could not go with Balto they headed back to their den to wait for him
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:27 am

"So strenght. Now let's test speed". Winter howled quietly and an eagle flew out. "Eageles are very fast se iff you can be faster than him". They entered a big arena. " Now get ready, set, GO!"
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:15 am

"Might as well sleep he's probably gonna be awhile" Marrok says "Yeah" Kaya says
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:05 pm

Balto watched th eagle fly and started running behind it. He was running fast, but the eagle only seemed to be getting faster and faster, Balto was too far 'This is crazy...how am I supposed to be faster than an eagle?!' He was running at his top speed, but the eagle was clearly superior in speed, Balto started feeling exhausted and started running slower and slower.'No, come on, I can't give up, not now...I have to make it...come on Balto...Darzy needs you!´ He frowned and accelerated, the eagle sarted looking closer, he was finally getting to him, he made an effort and passed the eagle, he looked back and smiled, then he returned with Winter."That was amazing!! How did I do that?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:52 pm

It wasn't long before Marrok and Kaya fell asleep as they waited for Balto to return with Winter
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:44 pm

"Speed OK. Now balto you might as well have other powers but you know how to find them. Now don't ask how do you know that's how you test might. Now Balto here is a little ridle for you". Winter wisperd to his ear that was the time when balto sould go to save Darzy. " Moon brings night and darkness. Animals go and rest in their homes. Strike in the shadow use might. You will find it."

Night was falling quickley and Darzy was scared. She allmoast started crying, than she saw Ragnarok getting close to her cave. "What do you want ?!" she groweled
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Marrok and Kaya soon woke up. "He's not back yet" Kaya says getting worried "Geez what's taking him so long?" Marrok complains which was just his way of showing he was worried for his brother too
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:05 pm

Ragnarok laughed and walked in."So you think you are tough, huh? Raiden and the hybrid are crazy for you...look at all the mess they have done because of you, honestly, I don't know why they loose their time on you, I have no problem with killing you right now...but I enjoy watching how they kill each other so I will wait until they are both dead and then I will slowly kill you. You have been very helpful, my dear...no only you've caused many deaths, but thanks to you I also know where Winter is...for a long time I have been looking for her, and now thanks to you I'll be able to kill her,please enjoy your stay while you can."
Ragnarok walked out of the cave laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:12 am

Darzy was still scared. She contacted Aniu's mind. " What are we going to do Aniu."

Balto will save you tonight till then I'm guarding.

Winter howeled loud. "It's time Balto" Winter starred at the Fang Fall. "Go and se Marrok and Kaya. I'm going with you". She smiled at Balto.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:04 am

Balto tried to smile back at Winter, but he was just too worried not noly about Darzy, but about Marrok and Kaya, a huge event was about to take place on the evil wolves land and he didn't want Darzy, Marrok or Kaya geting hurt. He faked a smile and started his way back to his brothers, when he walked in the cave, he got close to them and sit down without saying nothing.

Ragnarok laughed feeling and raised his head to feel the breeze."They will come very soon...I can feel it." He became serious and turned to a wolf nearby."Tell everyone to be ready for battle, I don't want any prisoners, kill them all without mercy,bring me that useless wolf of Raiden and if any of you see Winter do not touch her...I want to be the one that feels the pleasure of killing her."
The wolf nodded and ran to the pack to tell the rest of the pack Ragnarok's orders.

Raiden came to Ragnarok, just like he was told by the alpha of the pack."What do you want now,Ragnarok?"

Ragnarok smiled and looked at the sky, like if he was ignoring him. After a few minutes he smiled."Raiden...a big battle is about to take place, and I would be really sad if things don't go the way I planned them, and when I get sad I need to kill someone to be happy again, so...unless you want me to kill that female you love so much, I suggest you don't try anything stupid."

Raiden growled, he wanted to kill Ragnarok, but if he did, the whole pack would attack him inmediately.

Ragnarok laughed and turned around to look at Raiden."You know? I heard the funniest story ever!...I'll tell it to you so we can laugh together, ok? So, I was walking around the pack when one of the guards told me a wolf entered the female's ca..."

"Darzy...her name...is Darzy" Said Raiden, he started growling again but controled himself before he got in troubles.

Ragnarok smiled and raised an eyebrow."Righ...so a wolf entered the female's cave with food and left it in the cave, but...you want to know what the funny part is? Ok, so they say that wolf looked exactly like you..."Ragnarok laughed and after a minute he became serious and walked closer to Raiden."Bu I know you wouldn't do that...Because I clearly said that she was not going to eat anything...and if you did it would mean you are a traitor...and you know what I do to traitors, right?"

Raiden just smiled."You know what the best part of your story is?...I took that piece of meat from your cave, it was the last one left, and I hought that she deserved it more than you."

Ragnarok laughed harder, then he sighed."Raiden Raiden Raiden...you are such a gentleman...you are almost like that hybrid, always caring about that female...You stupid bastard!" He snapped and throw Raiden grabbing him from the neck with his teeth." You better stay away from that female if you want to live!" He walked away, leaving Raiden on the ground, who slowly stood up after Ragnarok left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Balto's family
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling Balto :: Roleplaying Section :: Balto Roleplaying-
Jump to: