Howling Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling Balto

A friendly fan site for Balto and animal lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Balto's family

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

Balto's family - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:07 pm

Dark Balto was fighting to try to stay in Balto's body, but something kept pulling him out of Balto."No! I will not leave! Not without taking Balto's life with me!!"
Dark Balto left the body but sent Balto flying and hit with a big rock, Balto fell with no beat in his heart, the shadow that was once Dark Balto laughed."Let's see what use you find for your dead hero!" The shadow returned to Finisterre.

Gehena stared at Balto's dead body for a while before turning back to Finisterre."What just happened?"

Finisterre looked at his sister."Dark Balto killed Balto to be ejected out of him before he disappeared, there is no more Dark Balto...Just like there is no normal Balto either. They both just died. Well, technically,only the normal Balto died, Dark Balto didn't die, but he returned to me and now he lost his power and is nothing more but a common shadow."

Ragnarok smiled."Well it doesn't matter anyway...Balto's dead and we will win this war!" Ragnarok laughed before jumping on Darzy and throwing her away.

Finisterre didn't smile, he was staring at Gehena, even though he wasn't really paying attention to her, he was just lost in his thoughts." "I never thought they would find a way to kill Dark Balto...we killed their hero and they killed our villain, sounds like a fair trade to me." He smiled and turned to Ragnarok."You're right brother, without Balto they are lost."

Back to top Go down
https://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:50 am

I'm not so sure about that. I discovered more powers about the Fang Fall than you think." Darzy putted her paw on Balto's body and she howled. Darzy desapeared, or she was just invisible for everyone. She apeared in the place where Balto was alive and confused. He didn't se Darzy. "Hey kid" She was smiling "I'm not dead I'm just here to help you. Dark Balto is gone you just have to think of all the things that happened in the past. That will bring you back to life. When we did the atack I realised what was your faith. now I know that you had to die to win. And here you are, dead, you destroyed Dark Balto. Now just think of those things and you'l be back to life". Darzy whaited at the "exit".

Winter knew what happened she yelled butno one understanded what was it. "Do it Balto". She starred at Ragnarok. "Oh it isn't over yet". Winter howeled and than sayed Darzy the Defence words".

Atah, Atorah, Etna". When she sayed that she and Balto apeared, but Balto was alive now. "Let's finish dis war". Darzy looked at everyone for a moment and said. "One on One." She looked at her team. Winter noded. "I ake Gehena".

Finisterre.

Moloch

Ragnarok

"Balto mabie you should help Summer. Darzy starred at Gehena. than she yelled. "Rule one. no rules. Rule two idiots did I say there is no rules". She took a deep breath " OK you are not allowed to help other fighters unless you finish you battle. You can use super powers."

Winter was staring at Finisterre's eyes.

"GO" Darzy atacked Gehena and bite her paw and jumped away. Here eyes becomed yelow and she made some sort of portal and everyone desapeared. Now everyone had his fighting fealed. "Cool how did I do that". Now she smiled at Gehena and she stared at her, and Gehena was confused. Darzy knew that she couldn't whait so long.

Winter groweled at Finisterre and then she smiled and said. "Ladies first" She starte running in her field.

Summer just starred at Moloch he took a step back than one forward. "How about you go first balto". Summer than whispered to balto. "OK climb on my back and when I say now jump in front of me, iff I'm lucky I'll bark you away ad you keep attacking Moloch, and then I strike.

Autumn knew that Ragnarok didn't know a lot about the shadow powers. "OK Ragy let's see what you got. He started walking around him. When Ragnarok wasn't paing so much atention Autums jumped on hir bark and ripped off some on his fur and skin. He jumped down and said, your turn Ragy.

Aniu was cerceling above the field. She contacked Raiden. " Go help Winter".

Back to top Go down
http://www.balto-world.aforumfree.com
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:22 pm

Finisterre growled at winter and hit her with his paw before biting her neck and throwing her away."Ladies first? Come on...you didn't think I was going to respect that, did you?"

Gehena frowned at Darzy."Well little girl...it will all end very soon. Let's see what you've got!" She waited for Darzy's first move, she was ready to fight.

Ragnarok laughed at Autumn."Come on Autumn...you can do better than that, I almost didn't feel that one." he jumped on autumn and pinned him on the ground and started attacking.
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:44 am

"I meant you" she sheaked her head "idiot" Winter got up and than she made a plan. She just sited there and whaited for Finnisterre. She knew if he would attack now he would run through her at the moment.

Darzy yawned "Yeah and that will happen". Darzy scratched her head and yawned again. "What time is it, cause I realy got to be some place". She looked around and than back at Gehena.

You hit like a girl Ragy," Autumn got up and shaked a bit. " I'm gonna sneaz". He took a deap breath and and did the super bark."Bless me".

Now Balto. 2 Summer barked Balto away in Moloch' es face, and started attacking. " Do your stuff Balto"
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:55 am

Gehena growled, from her body jumped three shadows that started attacking Darzy and then threw her away, Gehena smiled."Don't forget I'm the sister of the great master of shadows...I have some tricks that will be useful for killing you."

Ragnarok was sent flying with the super bark, he got up and also sent a shadow to attack Autumn, but the power of Ragnarok's shadow was considerably less powerful than Gehena's shadows.

Balto bit Moloch's neck and using the super strength he threw Moloch up high and when he was falling he used the super speed and strength to run at him and hit him, sending him away, he tripped and fell down, he was very tired from fighting Darka Balto out of his body, but he stood up and kept fighting.

Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:57 pm

BCC: Hey Nobu do you know where is Kodi, I PM-ed her a few times but no answer do you know.

Darzy got up and shacked. "so I've been told". Darzy barked away the shadows. "And is that the best you got". Darzy stretched her leg and she started running around Gehena. When she stoped she pulled Gehena's tail and made Gehena fall. than she jumped above her and said, are we going to fight seriusley or have fun?" Darzy discovered a new power. As the shadows could send their shadows to atack, the fang fall wolf could send their own. Darzy closed her eyes and than she saw a smaller white wolf in front of her. She opened her eyes and a few wolves like that flew to Gehena. Darzy knew that onley the creators of the light shadowed wolves can se them."Flie my petties fly". Darzy said that when the Light shadows reached Gehena.

Summer bited Moloch'es neck. He bit the spot where preditors strike to kill, and it was a good bite. Summer released the wolf and he had blod on his teath. "Mabie one more time" Summer bited one more time but harder at the same spot. He released again. "Balto don't let him reach me. I'l keap biting here you keap him oocupied". Summer bited again. He wasn't going to let go untill Moloch is dead.

The shedows onley pushed Autumn away. He shaked and than smiled. 2a litle windie in here don't you think". Autumn jumped and did the ground pound. The ground shaked and a few rocks flew up and hited boath Ragnarok and Autumn. " So I didn't plan that". He licked his paw and used a chance and bited Ragnarok, Autumn jumped away again.

Winter had an idea. She pushed some sand in to Finisterre's face and than bited the dead spot on his neck. "Nice ide" She ran behind him and pined him to the ground. When she jumped back She could se a litle of his red eyes. "So I made him mad. Winter knew that the thing that finisterre hates the moast is watter, ad the sand was alitle wet. Winter looked deap in to the sand and saw snakes and spiders
. "That's it". She contacked Darzy "Hey deap in the sand are the things we and are oponents are moast afraid of." winter diged in the sand abit and found some watter. She spiled some right on finisterre's face. "So how long has it ben since you took a bath?"
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:29 am

Finisterre growled and tried to get away from the water Winter had just found."How dare you?!? You'll pay for this!" Finisterre jumped on Winter and bite her making her bleed. His eyes never looked as red as they did now."Why don't you understand, Winter?! The power of the shadows has no limits! Your stupid world of light will be swallowed by darkness sooner or later, I'll make sure of that!"

Ragnarok stood up and tried to send another wave of shadows but they weren't more powerful than the previous."Damn!" He turned into a shadow and disappeared for a moment only to appear behind Autumn, he smiled and bite him on the back, then he threw him away."At least I know how to do that."

Moloch laughed when he saw his own blood on Summer's teeth."You stupids! Moloch's not ordinary wolf! You never kill Moloch like that!"

Balto jumped on Moloch's back and started attacking, but Moloch rolled over, crushing him. He was just as heavy as he looked like, Balto was in real pain, and he wasn't sure but he felt like he had broke a bone or two, riding on Moloch's back was a really bad idea, now he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:34 am

Tears of pain were coming out of Winter's eyes. But she was still laughing. "You know how I loved to make you mad Finny. When we were puppies I loved to push you in to the river. Good old days." Winted shaked her head and laughed out loud. "Now about the darkness thing..." Now she became serious. "you have never, ever ben more wrong. I mean how can the master of shadows be afraid of watter. I mean come on you the moast powerfull wolf in the world. Get real Fin. You used to crie for everything before. And spring was making fun of you. I loved those days." Winter sighned. "I wish I could shoot shadows.2 And right that moment' form her pow flied a litle white wolf and it grabed some watter. Witer knew that Finistere can onley see the watter. "O...K." She was confused

"Well well. Ragy descovered some powers. Not bad for a starter. Autumn desapeared and apeared under Ragnarok he grabed the dead spot.

"Now she tells me." Darzy starred at the sand and she saw darkness and a cat. "Oh you have got to be kidding me. Gehena you are afraid of home cats, The sister of Finisterre is afraid of cats. Oh... my...god. I mean you are afraid of... Oh forget it. I just can not belive it.

Don'twory Balto I know a solution, the oley one who Moloch is afraid of. OK mloloch I'm shure you remember Rebel, daughter of Bandit." A slim black female apeared in front of moloch. She looked scary and beutifal in the same time. She had a white marking on her chest in the shape of a fang and it was glowing.

"Hi Summer! Who is your friend? Is he hurt." She was starring at Balto. "Now don't wrrie litle fellow I know just the thing for you. She made some sort of glowing ball that tuched Balto. "There. Oh look who is here. Moloch you grew bigger. A lot I can see. So you're causing trouble as usual. Oh sory guys I'l be right back I nead to se finistere and the others so Beye! Oh I'l be back." Rebel desapeared. She apeared in front of Finistere. "Well, well iff it isn't the shadow master. How errr... scary? Our not? So Finistere I chose or not. And you are the dark master, the one everyone worned me about. You think the fang fall powers aren't limitless, Well Fin. You are wrong, you see I'm the master of the fang fall powers. Our powers are the same!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Balto's family
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling Balto :: Roleplaying Section :: Balto Roleplaying-
Jump to: