Howling Balto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling Balto

A friendly fan site for Balto and animal lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Balto's family

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

Balto's family - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Balto ran besides Winter, he was sick and tired of Ragnarok, this time he was going to make sure the war ended, you could see in his face that he was serious about it. He kept running without saying a word, looking for any signs of Raiden and Ragnarok.

Raiden continued chasing Ragnarok until finally he stopped and turned around to look at him. Raiden wondered why he stopped and what he was going to do next.

"I don't know how you came back from the dead...but I'll make sure you'll never return again!" Ragnarok jumped on Raiden and started bitting and hitting with his paws, his eyes were red and his face revealed that he was out of his mind.

Raiden was able to escape his attack but not without taking some serious injuries, he counteratacked but no matter what he did, Ragnarok dodged every single hit.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:59 am

The first to reach Raiden and Ragnarok was Kaya and Marrok.
Charging together at full speed they knocked Ragnarok very painfully aside.
"You want a real challenge Ragnarok? Well now you got one" Marrok growled.
"Face us if you dare" Kaya added with a growl as well
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Ragnarok stood up in a jump."What do you think you are doing? You are no match for my power!" He growled and got ready to attack Marrok and Kaya but he felt something hitting him on the side making him fall. He turned and looked to see what hit him. Balto was standing in front of him, growling.

"You are finished Ragnarok, you have a big disadvantage, how are you going to beat all of us?"

Ragnarok slowly stood up and laughed."I can beat all of you, I am more powerful than all of you together. You are commiting suicide by going against me, but this doesn't have to end with one of us falling, Balto...you can help me,you are not only young, I know you also have the powers of the fang fall, you don't need Winter, or his brother, or yours, you and I are superior, we are meant to survive to be the rulers of the world, there are not many wolves like us, but there are others, we can get them together and we'll be the most powerful force no one has ever seen. Don't you want that, Balto? All the power, the glory, it can be yours, but you have to choose the right team to play for."

Balto frowned and without saying a word he charged at Ragnarok but Ragnarok dodged him and grabbed him by the neck, throwing him away.

"You fool! You should know better than that, If you don't want to support the cause, then I'll have to kill youo." He was about to jump on Balto but then he looked at Marrok and Kaya and smiled."But maybe if I get rid of those pests that you care for you'll change your mind."
He ran and attacked Kaya bitting her neck.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:47 am

Kaya let out a yell of pain. Marrok growled and jumped on Ragnarok's back biting down hard on his neck
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:53 pm

Winter shacked her head and looked at Ragnaok. "OK, not cool". She jumped on his back and gave him a few good bites, then she jumped of and ran around him. then Winter strikes and baited Ragnarok7s throat. She got a bit far from Ragnarok and said. "Hey Rag aren9t you going to chase me". She smiled and waged her tail in front of rag's nose, than she started running. "What's the matter Rag to slow". Winter wanted to do everythng to make Ragnarok run.

Darzy ran to help Kaya but Summer stoped her with his paw.

"No it's too dangerous". He miled at Darzy to make her feal better. "After Winter and distract Ragnarok you runn in and help her." Summer jumped in front of Ragnarok, and barked at him. It was some sort or superbark that pushed Ragnarok away. Summer barked hm far away from Kaya. " It's OK now Darzy"

Darzy ran to kaya and started shaking her with her paw. "Kaya are you OK?"

Aniu got mad and grabed Ragnarok's back with her claws. She was hitting him with her beak, then she turned in to a wolf and hited ragnarok with her paws, and she was biting him. She knew iff Ragnarok tries to fight back his hits will go right through Aniu. "Don't ever tuch my children".

Winter and Summer used the chance and atacked Ragnarok from the back.

Darzy did that too.

Back to top Go down
http://www.balto-world.aforumfree.com
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:30 pm

"Y-Yeah I-I'm o-okay" Kaya says a little weakly.
Marrok had also had Ragnarok from the back he like the others was determined to get rid of him once and for all
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:42 am

Good you want to join us." She pointed at Ragnarok.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Kaya nodded joining in the fight against Ragnarok with the others
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Ragnarok growled, he grabbed Summer by the neck and slam him on the ground, then he bit Winter's front paw and hit her. He turned to Balto and jumped on him, he grabbed Marrok and throw him away and tackled Kaya, he jumped and pinned Darzy to the ground. He was so close to her that thir noses almsot touched."Too many troubles and all because of you. Even if you found a way to get rid of me, there are others of my kind, and they'll chase you forever. This is a war you can't win."
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:59 pm

"Oh we'll win" Marrok growls standing back up to his feet with a grunt
"But we'll start with you" Kaya adds forcing herself to her feet before the two jumped at him together knocking him away from Darzy
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:20 pm

Winter licked her paw and growled with out saying anything

Summer stood up.
" You are so wrong".

Aniu did some kind of spell and the dead tree fell on Ragnarok. It was heavy.

Winter and Summer jumped on the tree.

Darzy did that to. "anyone eles"
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:47 am

Marrok and Kaya joined them
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Balto and Raiden stared at the tree, they were astonished. Balto could feel there was something wrong, it looked like Ragnarok was dead, the tree didn't move at all and besides, was there any chance that he survived something like that? But for ome reason Balto could still feel Ragnarok's presence, like if he was standing by his side, he wasn't sure if Ragnarok had been defeated.

It passed a long time until the tree started shaking and Ragnarok stood up, making the tree roll away, there was blood all over his body and he was growling, his eyes turne completely red." I told you not to mess with me, now you'll know my true power, I'l destroy you and the Shadow wolves shall reign the world!" His evil red eyes turned to Darzy, he grabbed her by the neck and throw her away.

This made Balto turn completely mad when Ragnarok hurt Darzy, he noticed a precipice close to Ragnarok. Balto ran and hit Ragnarok using the super speed and super strength, the hit was so hard that Bato and Ragnarok fell down the precipice. Balto closed his eyes, waiting for the moment were he would hit the ground and die along with Ragnarok, but instead of feeling the ground, he felt a huge pain on the back of his neck, actually, he didn't feel he was falling at all, he opened his eyes and looked down, he was not falling, but why? He looked up and saw Raiden on the edge of the precipice grabbing Balto by the neck. Raiden had saved Balto from falling. Balto smiled at Raiden, it was funny the fact that the same wolf that tried so many times to kill him ended up saving him from a sure dead. Balto wasn't still sure why Raiden had turned good all of a sudden or why he saved his life, but he didn't care, he was just glad that he did.

Raiden struggled to drag Balto back to the ground."You are safe now, we are all safe now, it's over."

Balto's smile faded when Raiden said it was over."I'm not sure about it...do you remember what Ragnarok said? He said something about the shadow wolves taking control of the world. But who are they?"

Raiden thought for a minute then his eyes opened wide and he looked scared."M-my father talked to me once about them...he said they are a clan of evil wolves lead by four brothers, masters of the shadow powers, the shadow powers are pretty much like the fang fall's only that the shadow powers are made out of evi and hate, he said...there would come a time when they would complete an army of evil shadow wolves and they will bring the end of the world..."

Ragnarok hit the ground hard, surprisingly, his eyes opened and he stood up slowly, his smile returned to his face."I told them they couldn't beat me, I'll just keep coming back until I kill them." His smile faded when he realized his body was completely paralyzed."What the..."
Three red eyed shadows came suddenly out of the darkness. One of the shadows walked closer to Ragnarok.

"You failed Ragnarok...it was a simple mission and yet, you couldn't complete it. You are a disgrace to the Shadow wolves clan" Said the shadow in the middle.

Ragnarok tried desesperately to move again but it was useless, the darkness started consuming Ragnarok's body."No, it wasn't my fault, please, Finisterre...you can't do this to me, you are my brother!"

Finisterre growled and the darkness stopped covering Ragnarok, now only his neck was visible."Ragnarok...we gave you this task so you coud prove yourself, after all, you are youngest of us, but instead you proved that you are not worthy of leading the shadow wolves can with us."

"But.."

"But nothing, Ragnarok..." Finisterre interrupted Ragnarok aggressively. "Moloch and Gehena also had to prove themselves worthy when they were your age. You will be eaten by the darkness and dissappear forever."

The darkness kept filling Ragnarok's body."Wait...they have the powers of the Fang fall!"

The darkness stopped inmediately and Moloch, Gehena and Finisterre looked at each other before turning back at Ragnarok."Keep talking, Ragnarok..." Sai Finisterre with curiosity.

"They...they met Winter and Summer and Winter shared the powers of the Fang with the hybrid, his name was...uhmm...Balto, he is the hybrid."

The three shadow wolves gasped and took the look of normal wolves, they were pretty much like Ragnarok but Moloch was bigger than Ragnarok, he looked like a bigger, fatter and much stronger version of Ragnarok, on the other hand, Finisterre was thinner than Ragnarok, but he looked wiser than his other three brothers and Gehena had the body of a beautiful female wolf.

"A hybrid with the powers of the Fang?...But Finisterre, doesn't that means he'll kill us during the great war?" Gehena's voice was as beautiful as her, like the voice of a siren.

"Worry not, sister...the profecy says he might give them an advantage over our army, but it doesn't say anything about who will kill who, that means nothing, but it is time for us to visit Winter and his wolves." Finisterre smiled, even his evil smile was exactly like Ragnarok's, if he wasn't thinner, you wouldn't be able to recognize who is Ragnarok and who is Finisterre.

Moloch growled."I want destruction and chaos. I do not visit, I cause pain and kill!" It was easy to tell that Moloch was all muscles and no brains, but still he looked very dangerous, and he was.

"Moloch, my brother...don't get impacient, you'll be able to kill and destroy very soon."

Moloch laughed."Yes, me kill and destroy! Chaos and destruction fun!"

Finisterre smiled again."Now let's go my brothers, we have a lot of things to do before we cause the end of the world."
Moloch and Gehena smiled and followed Finisterre, also, the darkness covering Ragnarok's body dissappeared.

"Thank you brother, thank you...I will not fail again." Ragnarok followed him too, then the four of them became shadows again and walked deep into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:18 am

"So what now?" Marrok asks as he sat down beside Kaya
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:59 am

Winter's mouth and her eyes were wide opened. "It can't be the...the shadow brothers.

"Ge...Gehena I thought I killed you" Summer was allmoast white of fear.

Who are these guys?" Darzy asked Winter.

"Long time no sen Finisterre.
I'm quite surprised that you survived the volcano's eruption." Winter was scared, realy scared but she didn't show it.

Aniu despaired.

What happened to aniu.

The dark magic made her desapear, that's what I feared". Winter turned to Marrok, Kaya and Darzy. "You nead to go now runn and don't turn back, they're more pwerfull than Ragnarok. GO!!!" She turned to Summer "I wish Spring and Autumne were here. Spring is dead, Automne is ill, we're on our own." Wintter loked at balto. "You reddy?

Darzy turned to Marrok and Kaya. "So are we going to stay or runn".

Summer loked at Raiden. He wispered to his ear. "We nead to get rid of the big musceley one first, that is Moch and he likes...loves to kill". Summer loked at his syster. He fealed unusual love to her now. "Winter one of us will die."

Winter jus loked at him and back to balto. "So?"

Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:43 am

"we're not leaving without balto" kaya says
"yes he's our brother" marrok adds
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:16 pm

"But guys...we only came to see the show...It is not our fault that Aniu is too weak to be in presence of a shadow master." Finisterre and his brothers appeared as wolves in front of Winter and the others, Finisterre was relaxed like if he was talking to some good friends and his walking was elegant and calmed." That's a pitty, I myself tried to make her join us when she was a pup, but of course, she refused. But seriously guys...we didn't come to kill you...at least not yet, we have more important things to do, things like....planning the end of the world, you know, stuff like that. You know, it's amazing how you..."

Moloch, who was growling at Summer interrumpted Finisterre and ran towards Summer."I kill you! You die now! You weak!"

Finisterre jumped in front of Moloch and he stopped inmediately. Finisterre sighed and looked at Summer." Please forgive my brother, but since Spring died well...we realized it was very fun to kill you."

Ragnarok growled at Marrok, Kaya and Darzy. "I want to kill those three pups. I won't fail this time."

Gehena smiled at Balto"I want that handsome pup. He will be a nice addittion to my collection."

Finisterre looked at Balto and his evil smile appeared again, he walked close to him.

Balto could feel Finisterre's power and he was frozen from fear, he had never seen someone like Finisterre.Not even Ragnarok was so evil and powerful as Finisterre was, and that wasn't good at all.

"So...you must be Balto, the hybrid with the powers of the fang. Believe me...it's a huge pleasure to meet you, you and your friends really gave my little brother a difficult time. So how does it feel to have your powers, I know everything about them, your super strenght, your ability to go faster than a mighty eagle...how can you live with such a weak power, Balto? The powers of the fang are boring and useless. A shadow master, in the other hand, can do anything you can imagine, we are the strongest, we are the most powerful beings on Earth!" He took one step and turned into a shadow and then all the trees around them started to burn with a blue fire that Finisterre had summoned. Finisterre became a wolf again and the fire disappeared, along with all the trees that were burning."You could be just as powerful as we are, Balto. You would be more powerful than a god...you and I are just the same...just think about it, we will meet again and I know you'll make the right choice. Oh and by the way...it seems like my sister really likes you...not many wolves catch her attention like that, if I was you I would be really careful, my sister, well...I'll just tell you she has a collection of heads from wolves that broke her heart." Finisterre looked back at Winter." Well, it has been really nice seeing you again, my friends, unfortunately we have to go but don't cry our leaving, we will meet again and then we'll give you a good reason to cry."
Finisterre and his brothers became shadows again and just like they had appeared in front of Winter they disappeared in the wind like if they had never been there.

Balto was glad that they had gone, but he heard Finisterre's voice talking to him inside his head.

"Join us Balto...it's your destiny..."Said Finisterre to Balto's mind. Then his voice became the sound of the wind.

Balto turned around without saying anything to anyone and walked away, he wanted to be alone and rest, he would've liked to lay behind a tree, but Finisterre had burned them all with his fire, somehow, Finisterre's presence made Balto feel weaker. Balto thought that maybe Finisterre was right and that the fang powers were only a joke when compared to the shadow wolves' powers.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:14 am

"You aren't going to believe that load of junk they are trying to feed you, are you?" Marrok says to Balto.
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Winter starred at the distance. " Uh Balto who am I kidding Finisterre is right, we are little babies against the shadow wolves." Winter thinked for a moment. In one second she was worried. But in the other everyone could see flames in her eyes. She loked bac at Balto "No! He's not right. Shadow forrest has dark magic, we are from the fang fall. They just want to scare us. Maby they can bring the world's end but we can stop them. Me Summer you and the others!"

"Others?" Darzy looked at Winter. "OK now I'm confused".

Yes Darzy there are others. Wolves, elders, spirits all of them can help us". Winter smiled when she saw that Balto was cheared up a bit. " Do you want me to ask them for help".

Instead of Balto Summer noded. "Ask them my sister, ask them".

Winter noded and howeled. A big light fell from the scie. A lot of wolves apeared. Most of them were old. Winter walked to the oldest one and talked to him. "Nava, dark magic has awaked. Give us an advice help us defeat th shed... I beg your pardon. Them."

Yes pleas do they want to bring the end to the world.

Darzy smiled and wispered to Kaya "God he's old."
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Record fan
Record fan
Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:44 pm

"Yeah no kidding" Kaya whispered back to Darzy with a smile
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:19 pm

Nava nodded."We are about to fight the most important battle of our times. A powerful and evil force has awakened and it will attack not only our bodies, but our hearts and souls. Times like this require that we stay together and help each other in very possible way." Nava sighed."The spirits have told me that this war means we will loose many wolves, but not only because they'll die in battle, I'm affraid that some of them may also join the shadow wolves' clan. That's why we must be together always, when they fight separated, the shadow brothers are almost impossible to defeat, but when they fight together...I'm affraid that there is no known force that they can't beat."

The army of Nava's wolves was pretty amazing, but still Balto was worried about the shadow brothers. He remembered what Finisterre told him after he disappeared, Balto imagined himself leading an army of shadow wolves and burning and destroying everything on his way. He knew that was very wrong, but still he had to admit that the shadow wolves' power was beyond compare. He shook his head out f his imagination an took another look at Nava, Kaya and Darzy were right, he was indeed old but he also looked very wise. He thought for a while and then he slowly walked close to Winter. "Uhmm...Winter...may I speak with you alone for a minute?"

Raiden smiled when he saw Nava but he didn't know what to tell him, he wasn't even sure that he remembered the talk they had when Raiden "died", so he just limited himself to smile and look at the other wolves who came with Nava.

The shadow brothers were on their den, deep inside the shadow forest. Everything was completely dark, the only existent light was a blue flame in the middle of the den that kind of iluminated the den, but still it was almost impossible to see anything. While Moloch was chewing a big bone, Ragnarok was sitting in silence and Gehena was looking at her collection of heads, Finisterre was just outside the den staring into the darkness like if he was waiting for something or someone to come out of it.

Gehena noticed his older brother standing outside the cave, she left her collection and walked beside her brother, Finisterre didn't even looked at her when she walked to him."Brother...are you worried that we loose this war?"

Finisterre smiled but he was still staring into the darkness."Not at all, Gehena...I'm certain that we'll win, and...I think we might even get a new member of the shadow wolves as well...Balto is already feeling the huge power of the shadows, I just need to keep him like that and he'll be on our side for sure."

Gehena stared at Finisterre for a moment."It won't be easy, he's got many friends and besides...I sensed a very strong bond between Balto and that...wolf they call Darzy." She growled when she mentioned Darzy's name and she also noticed that Finisterre was now looking at her.

"Don't worry, little sis...she'll be easy for you to kill, you have the powers of the shadows, she won't be able to put resistance. And then I guess you'll have a new mate."

Gehena smiled inocently."And what if he doesn't want to be my mate?"

"Well...then you'll need a new space on your collection of heads."

Gehena's innocent smile turned into an evil one."This will be so much fun!"
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:24 am

"Yes Balto you may" Winter walked with him waiting what will balto say.

Maby he's old but he looks wise, and magical." Darzy thinned for a moment and turned to Nava. "Do you know magic from the fang fall. Are you immortal, oh can you fly".

Darzy he's ded" Summer didn't like the way that Darzy said that.

"Oh sory, anyway what is the moast powerfull magic of the fang fall?" Darzy thinked for a moment. "C... Oh I'm a litle nervous but, can you see in the future?"

Winter seated near Balto.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:21 pm

Nava smiled at Darzy."Don't worry young one, curiosity has never been a crime...and yes, I can see the future, but I can only see a possible future because the future is not written and, like many other things, it can be easily changed by our decisions.The future that I see is the most possible to happen, but my visions don't always come completely true."

Balto thought for a while and then he turned to Winter."I'm worried about Darzy and my brothers, I don't want them to get hurt in this war, and the shadow powers are too powerful...I need to know a way to give them the fang fall powers too. It will at least give them an opportunity to survive."
Back to top Go down
Bony
Admin
Admin
Bony

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Winter starred at Balto for a few moments and she started talking. "Oh Balto I wish I could do that, but if Nava can do it that would make me happy to. I'm not saying that it's impossible, I'll ask Nava to do it. But prommis me something. No matter what happens you will not give up, you will not go to the dark side, you will not give your self away to the shadows".

"OK. So I'm curous about Balto is he goin to live or die". Darzy thinked for a moment "Is Raiden going to live, marrok Kaya, Winter, Summer, the other wolves. I have a fealing something is going to happen to Winter, i know it."

"The guardans are here". Summer wispered to Raiden. "raiden iff I die I'm going to give you a mesage for Winter." Summer said some words to Raiden's ear they wore hardly understandfull. "Atah, Atorah, Atna. Those are some names Raiden. Winter will know."

Aniu apeared. "Raiden it's up to you to remember it. Atha means Flame, Atorah means deth and atna is a volcano in Itally. It's called Etna, But you can allso say Atna. Remember Raiden". Aniu smiled

Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:11 pm

Nava's smile disappeared."Listen,Darzy...everything that has to happen will happen when the right time comes. Meanwhile there is no use in trying to know what will happen in the future, just enjoy the present, that's what really matters."

Raiden looked at Aniu."But why do I have to remember? Why are they so important? And what do you mean if you die? You can't die, right? You are skilled enough to survive the war..."

Ragnarok felt curiosity about why Finisterre kept staring into the darkness andwalked up to him and Gehena."What are you doing, Finisterre?"

"Ragnarok, the power of the shadows have no limits, the darkness holds secrets that you have yet to learn, it is more than you can see, it has life of its own but it can also be manipulated...right now I ordered the darkness to track Balto so we can see his every move and hear every word."

Ragnarok stared at Finisterre for a moment and then he turned to Gehena."Do you know how to do that too?."

Gehena shook her head."Not yet...Finisterre is the only being that has already mastered every power and discovered every secret of the darkness and the shadow power. That's why he is the brain of the family, right?"

Ragnarok simled."Yeah...that's why there's no stopping us, besides...we would be dead if Moloch was the brain of the family."

Moloch stopped chewing his bone."Hey I hear you! You watch out little brother, I crush you anytime.
"

"No Moloch,save your energy for the great war. Now look...the darkness already found Balto, we will see what he is doing but he can't see or hear us, like if we were ghosts chasing him." Suddenly, from the darkness he had been staring at appeared the image of Balto and Winter talking, like if the darkness had turned into a giant screen. They were able to hear Winter trying to make Balto promise he wouldn't join Finisterre. Winter finished talking and Finisterre growled."So she is trying to keep Balto from becoming one of us, huh? She'll have to do something better than that."

"Now what are you going to do, brother?" Asked Ragnarok scared and curious.

"Now I'll use the darkness again but this time I will talk to Balto's mind so only he can hear me, I can't let him go with Winter and the others."

Balto stared at Winter and was about to answer her but Finisterre's voice appeared again on his mind.

"Don't do it Balto, she doesn't want you to be more powerful than her, she is jealous because she can't have the power of the shadows, don't listen to her."

Balto hesitated before answering Winter."I...uhmm...yes,sure, I prommise I won't do that. I'll go take a walk alone if you don't mind but I'll be back soon, ok?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balto's family   Balto's family - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Balto's family
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling Balto :: Roleplaying Section :: Balto Roleplaying-
Jump to: